Bosch Solution 2000 / 3000 Alarm Integration

Hi guys, looking for some help here.

I have the 2000/3000 solution. I have never set this nor have we used this in our house?

How would i get the IP address or the RCS+ User code from??

I’m still unable to add the integration - on 2022.9.5. I see a ConnectionRefusedError.

As a test I tried adding the integration useing the wrong pass code and see exactly the same error as when I use the correct passcode. Does this give any clues?

RSC+ is working fine and I can access the module with the web interface. Maybe a setting on the module that is causing the problem?

if you use a telnet client on your pc, are you able to telnet to that IP and port? I suspect it is a setting on the module but i am not sure what one

Have you got an IP module, and is it plugged into your network?
If so, when you got your IP module you would also have gotten a code to use it with the RSC+ app on your phone, you may need to ask whoever set it all up if you do have one but are unsure of the code.

yeah ok i dont have. we never looked into getting the app etc
good to know!

I just tried nc from my mac - get similar response:

nc: connectx to 192.168.XXX.XXX port 7700 (tcp) failed: Connection refused

guess that means something is misconfigured on your panel.
What does your config look like on your panel at the moment?

Are you referring to the IP module settings or the 3000 panel settings?

Yeah, both the normal and advanced settings

interesting thats exactly how i have mine set up…
have you tried just unplugged the panel from your network connection and plugging it back in? that might give it a bit of a kick to restart some network services or something?

I’ll give that a try tomorrow.

What about these settings - the last one has a related name:

Mine is also set that way

I think I’m right in saying that the Bosch 6000 series communicates entirely differently? Ironically we upgraded to a 6000 from a 3000 a couple of years ago to get remote app semi-smart functionality. Had we stayed with the 3000 I’d now be able to use this :frowning:

Seems that way unfortunately. Id have no idea how the 6000 works either unfortunately so i probably wouldnt be able to support it either

1 Like

Thanks @sanjay900 for this integration! Do you know if there’s an ability to enable a PIN to restrict access to arming/disarming the alarm? I have tablets throughout the house as my HA consoles/dashboards and not keen on having the alarm disarm button easily accessible :slight_smile:

I dont actually know how to do that sorta thing lol

Just had a look at how code stuff in home assistant works, ill take a stab at implementing that for ya

1 Like

Just pushed out an update, if you configure it you can now set it so that you need a code, when enabled it just uses the same pincode used by the RSC+ app

1 Like

Mate you’re a legend! Just saw the notification in HACS and will give it a go!