I am currently in the process of buying screens. Of course the need to fit within my domotica system (HA) abd getting some kind of lost.
The vendor offers two options for the automation. Using the BREL or a Somfy. For as far as I understand;
- BREL needs to be conrolled directly (But I cannot find how) or do I need some kind of BREL transmitter?
- Somfy can be controlled by Connexoon of Tahoma Box.
- BREL is cheaper then Somfy (but same quality motors)
- Advice or opinion about the two
- is there a template within HA for both
- which is best to be used within HA (I have both Domoticz (purpose datalogging) and HA (purpose automation) running)
Does anyone has some advice, which to take?
Thanks in advance