Broadlink RM Mini 3 code database / Samsung TV HDMI selection

Thanks my man, I have the Tv ON/Off working but I can’t add HdMI 1. and it actually my goal is to het HDMI 1 to work and call it from alexa. this is the code. help me with that thanks

switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: 10.0.1.28
    mac: '34:EA:36:CC:C8:DA'
    timeout: 15
    switches:
      tv:
        friendly_name: "Samsung TV Power"
        command_on: 'JgBGAJKVDzsQOhA6EBUQFRAVERQRFBE5EDoSOBEUERQRFBAVEBURFBE5ERQRFBAVERQRFBEUETkRFBE5ETkRORE5EToQOg8ADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJKVDzsQOhA6EBUQFRAVERQRFBE5EDoSOBEUERQRFBAVEBURFBE5ERQRFBAVERQRFBEUETkRFBE5ETkRORE5EToQOg8ADQUAAA=='
        friendly_name: 'HDMI 1'
        command_on: 'JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA=='
        friendly_name: 'TV Input'
        command_on: 'JgBGAJSQEDcRNxI0Ew8QEhESEhERDxM0ETYTNhEPEw8QEhIREg8TNBA3ERETNBM0EBIREhIREQ8TDxE2ExERDxM0EDcRNxIADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJSQEDcRNxI0Ew8QEhESEhERDxM0ETYTNhEPEw8QEhIREg8TNBA3ERETNBM0EBIREhIREQ8TDxE2ExERDxM0EDcRNxIADQUAAA=='
switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: 10.0.1.28
    mac: '34:EA:36:CC:C8:DA'
    timeout: 15
    switches:
      tv:
        friendly_name: "Samsung TV Power"
        command_on: 'JgBGAJKVDzsQOhA6EBUQFRAVERQRFBE5EDoSOBEUERQRFBAVEBURFBE5ERQRFBAVERQRFBEUETkRFBE5ETkRORE5EToQOg8ADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJKVDzsQOhA6EBUQFRAVERQRFBE5EDoSOBEUERQRFBAVEBURFBE5ERQRFBAVERQRFBEUETkRFBE5ETkRORE5EToQOg8ADQUAAA=='
      hdmi_1:
        friendly_name: 'HDMI 1'
        command_on: 'JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA=='
      tv_input:
        friendly_name: 'TV Input'
        command_on: 'JgBGAJSQEDcRNxI0Ew8QEhESEhERDxM0ETYTNhEPEw8QEhIREg8TNBA3ERETNBM0EBIREhIREQ8TDxE2ExERDxM0EDcRNxIADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgBGAJSQEDcRNxI0Ew8QEhESEhERDxM0ETYTNhEPEw8QEhIREg8TNBA3ERETNBM0EBIREhIREQ8TDxE2ExERDxM0EDcRNxIADQUAAA=='

This is under switch platform not script.

Oh, thanks again Brother 80% done with this project. Now how do I get Alexa to switch to HDMI1. Before setting up this codes on Hassio. I was able to control ON/Off. Volume and Chanel, with Alexa skills and RM pro but not the HDMI. I was hoping now that I can switch the HDMI 1 from HA. I can as well do it on Alexa.
Whatever I say Alexa won’t switch to
HDMI. So what should I say?

As a switch. the command in alexa is turn on/off. You have to add the switch in alexa first.

I have the FrameTV as well and the one thing i cannot figure out is the code to turn it off completely. On the remote a long press usually does it.

Then perhaps you could just add some repeats to the code.

Contains a link

Stupid noob question: I have broadlink RM mini 3 and I use it with my old Samsung TV (first generation of smart tvs that are actually not smart :slight_smile: ). The main issue I have is that the original remote does not support direct call of exact source. I have to press “source” button then I move to “HDMI 3”. The same is with rm 3 mini. So I would like to add command to turn on TV and switch to HDMI 3 (and then use it in Alexa scene “movie night” for example). From the links above I have found the code, but I have no idea where to put it…

Here you go,

I have C series and works fine.

1 Like

create an scene with all the ir commands to send.

Anyone has seperate ON/OFF codes to use with Samsung Home Cinema/BlueRay Players?

I only got the toggle code, with is not good for automations obviously…

The vast majority of remotes will have the same code for ON/OFF. I suggest you try this workaround, which works for any other “dumb” IR-controlled device.

1. Create an input_boolean.bluray_state

2. Create a script that sends the ON command to the player and then turns ON input_boolean.bluray_state, only on the condition that it is OFF.

3. Create another script that sends the OFF command to the player and then turns OFF input_boolean.bluray_state, only on the condition that it is ON.

4. Trigger the scripts from the UI or use them as actions in your automations.

1 Like

This worked for my Samsung UE6800. Thanks!

Thank you so much!

I wonder if there’s a way to trigger specific apps with IR codes or http codes with newer Samsung TVs?

Hey there,

I’m trying to get these codes to work on a Samsung TV to change the HDMI input. I tried all the “conversors” in this thread but none of them worker.

The only code that worked for me was your HDMI 1 code: JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA==

Do you have the code for the other HDMI inputs for samsung (HDMI 2, 3 and 4)? Or can you tell me where/how you got this so I could try to get the others?

Thanks

The broadlink manager (https://sourceforge.net/projects/broadlink-manager/) will allow you to pair your broadlink with the (windows?) app and then learn codes from your remote. The codes can then be copied into HA for automation.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. The problem is my remote control doesn’t have the “HDMI 1” to “HDMI 4” comands.
To change HDMI I have to press “source” then roll to the HDMI I need, then press enter.

But, i managed to find the codes for HDMI 1, 2 and 3. I’m still looking for HDMI 4.

If anybody needs it, there they go:
HDMI 1: JgBGAJOSEjcUMxUzFQ4UDhEREREUDxMzETcSNxMQEw4UDhEREhAUMxUOERERNxQPEzMRNxI3ExATMxUzEhEUMxIRExATDhQADQUAAA==

HDMI 2: JgDSAJSTGTEUNhkxGQwTERMRGAwYDBgxFDcYMBgOEhITERcNGAwYDBcyGDMYMBgzFzMZDBgxEzYZDBgMFw0TERkMFjMYDRMABkaZjhkxGTEUNRkMGAwXDRgMExIXMhkyEzUYDRgMGAwXDRMSGAwYMRgyFDUZMRkxGQwYMhcxFBEZDBgMGAwYDBM2GQwXAAZClJMZMRkxGTAUEhMRGAwXDRgMGDEZMRgxGQwTEhgMGAwYDBcNEzYZMRczEzcYMRkNEzYYMRkMGAwTERgMGQsXMxkMEwANBQAAAAAAAA==

HDMI 3: JgDSAJWSFTYUNhQ1FBAUEBQQFQ8VDxU1FTYUNRQQFBAUEBQQFQ8VEBQ1FRAUEBQQFBASNxU1FDYVEBQ2ETgUNhQ2FBAUEBQABkaSlRQ2FDYUNRUPFRAUEBQQFBAUNhQ2FDUUEBUPFRAUEBQQFBAUNhQQFQ8VEBMREjcUNhM3EhITNxE4EjgTNxQQFRARAAZIkpUUNxM3FDUSEhMRFBASEhMRFDYUNhI4FBATERMRFBATERQRFDYUEBMRExERExE4FTUTNxMRFTURORM3EzcUEBQQEwANBQAAAAAAAA==

Does this code for HDMI4 work for you? (it doesn’t for me, my Samsung does not have support for it) :

I have the HDMI 4 command working on a file that worked on a few different Samsung TV models, currently running it on SmartIR. Should work fine with you. I’ve added all of them here;

{
    "manufacturer": "Samsung",
    "supportedModels": [
      "Unknown"
    ],
    "supportedController": "Broadlink",
    "commandsEncoding": "Base64",
    "commands": {
        "back": "JgBGAJKVETkQOhA6EhMQFREUERQQFRA7DzsQOhAVEBUPFhAVDxYQFRE5EBUQOhAVERQROREUETkQFRE5ERQQOhA6EBUQOhAADQUAAA==",
        "pause": "JgBGAJOVEDoQOhA6DxYPFhAVEBUQFRA6ETkROREUERQRFBEUEBUQFREUERQRORE5EBUQFRE5ETkRORE5ERUQFRA6DzsPFhAADQUAAA==",
        "play": "JgBGAJOUETkRORA7EBUQFRAVEBUQFQ87DzsPOw8WEBUQFRAVEBUPOxA6EDoRFBEUEBURORAVEBURFBEUEDoRORE5ERUPOw8ADQUAAA==",
        "forward": "JgBGAJSVDzsQOhA6EBURFA8WERQSExA6EjgQOhAVEBUQFREUEBUQFREUEBUROREUEhMQOhAVEDoRORE5ERQRORE5EhMSOBEADQUAAA==",
        "stop": "JgBGAJSTEjgQOhE5EBYQFQ8VEBYQFRA6DzsPOxAVEBUPFg8WEBUQFRA6EDoRFBAVERQROg8VEDoRFBEUETkQOhE5EhMQOhAADQUAAA==",
        "tools": "JgCMAJOUETgSNxI3EhMSExETEhMSEhI4EjcSNxITEhISExITERMSNxI4EhISNxITEhMSNxITEhISExI3EhMSNxI3EhMSNxIABfuTkxI4EjcSNxITEhISExITEhISNxI4EjcSExETEhMSExETEjcSNxITEjcSExITEjcSExETEhMSNxITETgSNxITEjcSAA0FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
        "info": "JgCMAJOUETgSNxI3EhMSExETEhMSEhI4EjcSNxITEhISExITERMSNxI4EhISNxITEhMSNxITEhISExI3EhMSNxI3EhMSNxIABfuTkxI4EjcSNxITEhISExITEhISNxI4EjcSExETEhMSExETEjcSNxITEjcSExITEjcSExETEhMSNxITETgSNxITEjcSAA0FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
        "hdmi": "JgBGAJGWETkRORI4ERQRFBAVERQRFBE5ETkROREUEBURFBEUERQQOxA6EBUPOw8WDxYQFRA6DxYQFRA6EBUPOxA6ETkRFBEADQUAAA==",
        "up": "JgBGAJGWEDwNOw88DxQQFg8WDxYPFg86ETkROw8VEBYPFQ8XEBUOFhEVDhYPFhEVDzoROBEVDzsQOw86EDkROhAWDhYPPA4ADQUAAA==",
        "down": "JgBEAJCWCEQNPQ09DRkMFw8YDRoKGA09DUEKPQwXDjsPGgoZCz8OIQYUDhgNHAk8DEEMFgscDTwNOw9BCkAJFg8YDTwOAA0FAAAAAA==",
        "left": "JgBAAB4FBAgJDgsQDRATnwiKCEEKFwYgDEEJYg2yCBgNGQwfBiAHPQeLCB4LiwoaCRwJQgofB0AKPwgdChsKPwkADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==",
        "right": "JgBGAI2YEDsMPw47DhgOFQ8YDhcNFw47DzsPPBEVDRcOFhAVEBcPFBE5EBYMGQ8WDjwOPQ0XDzsOFhE7DTwPOw4WDxYPOxAADQUAAA==",
        "ok": "JgBGAJGXDzwMPQ49DhUQFg8WDxYQFBE6ETkPOhAWEBUPFg8WDxYQFQ8WEBYOOhAWDzsSOA8WDzsQOxA4ERUPOxAVDxYQOg8ADQUAAA==",
        "return": "JgCMAJOUETgSNxI3EhMSExETEhMSEhI4ETgSNxITERMSExITERMSExISEhMSNxI3EhMSNxITEjcSNxI4ERMSExI3EhMROBIABfuTkxI3EjgSNxITERMSExISEhMSNxI3EjgRExITEhMRExITEhISExITETgSNxITETgSExE4EjcSNxITEhMROBETEjcSAA0FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
        "exit": "JgCMAJOTEjcTNxI3EhMSEhITEhMRExI3EjcSOBISEhMSExETEhMSNxITEjcSNxITEjcSExETEhMSNxITEhISNxITEjcSOBEABfuTlBI3EjcSOBETEhMSEhITEhMROBI3EjcSExITERMSExISEjgRExI3EjcSExI3EhMSExISEjgRExITEjcSExE4EjcSAA0FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
        "smart": "JgBGAJGWDzsPOxA6EBUQFRAVEBUQFRA6ETkQOhAVEBUQFREUEBURORAVERQRORA6ETkROREUERQRORA6ERQQFRITEBUROREADQUAAA==",
        "menu": "JgBGAJKVEDoRORE5ERQQFREUERQRFBE5ETkQOhEUERQQFRAVERQRFBA6ERQRORA6ERQQFRAVETkQFRE5EBUQFRA6EDoROREADQUAAA==",
        "back": "JgBGAJKWDzsQOhA6EBUPFhAVEBUQFQ87EDoSOBAVEBUPFhITEBUQFREUERQQOhA6EBUQOhAVEDoQOhA6ERQQFRE5EBUPOxEADQUAAA==",
        "off": "JgBGAJOVEDoQOhA6DxYPFhAVEBUQFRA6ETkROREUERQRFBEUEBUQFREUERQRORE5EBUQFRE5ETkRORE5ERUQFRA6DzsPFhAADQUAAA==",
        "on": "JgBGAJKVETkRORA6ERQRFBEUERQRFBE5ETkQOhAVEBUQFREUEBUQOhEUERQRORE5EBURFBA6EBUQOhE5EBUQFRA6EDoRFBEADQUAAA==",
        "previousChannel": "JgBGAJKVEDoQOhA6ERQQFg8WDxYQFQ87EDoQOg8WDxcOFw8VDxcOFg8XDhYRFQ47EBUPFg8WDzsPPA87EDkRFBE5EjgQOhAADQUAAA==",
        "nextChannel": "JgBGAJKVEDkROhE4EBUQFg4XDBkPFw86DzsQOg8WERQPFhAVEBUQFRA5ERUPFhA6DxYQFQ8WDzoRFQ87EDoRFBA5EToQOg8ADQUAAA==",
        "volumeDown": "JgBGAJKVEDoSOBE5EBUQFREUERQRFBA6EDoROREUEBURFBEUEBUQOhE5ERQROREUEBURFBAVEBUQFRE5ERQQOhE5EDoQOhAADQUAAA==",
        "volumeUp": "JgBGAJKVETkRORA6ERQRFBAVEBUQFRA7EDkROhAUERUQFRAUEBYQOhA6EDoPFhAVEBUQFQ8WEBUPFhAVEDoQOhA6EDoQOg8ADQUAAA==",
        "mute": "JgBGAJGWEDoQOhA6EBUQFREUEBURFBA6ETkRORITERQRFBEUEBURORE5ETkROREUERQTEhEUEBYPFhAVEBUQOg87EDoQOg8ADQUAAA==",
        "sources": {
            "HDMI1": "JgBGAJKVETkRORE5ERQQFRAVERQQFRE5ETkROREUERQRFBEUERQRORAVERUPOxAVDzsQOhA6EBUQOhA6EBUQOhAVEBUPFhAADQUAAA==",
            "HDMI2": "JgBGAJOUETkRORA6ERQQFRAVERQRFBA6ETkROhAVDxYQFQ8WEBUQFQ87EDoRORA6DzsQFRA6DzsPFhAVDxYQFRAVEDoQFRAADQUAAA==",
            "HDMI3": "JgBGAJOUEDoRORE5ERQRFRAUERQRFBE5EDsQOhAVEBUPFg8WDxYPFhA6EBUPFg8WEBUROQ87EDoQFQ87EDoQOhA6EBUPFhAADQUAAA==",
            "HDMI4": "JgBGAJOVETgRORE6DxYQFQ8WDxYPFhA6EDoQOhAVDxYQFQ8WDxYPOw8WEDoQFRAVDxYPOxA6EBUQOhAVEDoQOhA6EBUPFhAADQUAAA=="
        }
    }
}

how do you use the other commands like mute or up or down rather than volumeUp and Down?

Hi
Have you managed to get those codes?

Thanks