Broadlink RM-PRO and TC2 switch

Why can´t you use the econtrol app? I have e-control, IHC and the newest one… you can configure all of them… I use IHC, but I have my e-control ready in case I need RF codes and stuff (I bought 2 more TC2, just have to wait them to arrive)

About the the option 2: It works with IHC ! I just tried here… After you scan your network, find your RM Pro and connect, use the option LEARN IR CODES, even if you want to learn RF Codes!! If you choose “learn RF codes”, you can manually or by app turn on an off your lights 100 times and nothing is gonna happen. Use Learn IR, open your econtrol or IHC app, and then turn on or off the lights… The code will be displayed right away in your broadlink manager.

Am I able to attach a video here?

Actually I don´t have the SONOFF RF …

for example, in one of my TC2s…

1. When I download the 3 files from e-control app and extract the codes, they are like this:
Button Name: quadro

Button ID: 422

Code: e9144600df090916091616090916160909160916091616090916160916090916160909161609160916091609160909160916160916090916091609160916160909160916160909000148

Base64: 

6RRGAN8JCRYJFhYJCRYWCQkWCRYJFhYJCRYWCRYJCRYWCQkWFgkWCRYJFgkWCQkWCRYWCRYJCRYJ
FgkWCRYWCQkWCRYWCQkAAUg=

to have it working in my home assistant, I double the code (e9144600df090916091616090916160909160916091616090916160916090916160909161609160916091609160909160916160916090916091609160916160909160916160909000148e9144600df090916091616090916160909160916091616090916160916090916160909161609160916091609160909160916160916090916091609160916160909160916160909000148) and then access this site: http://tomeko.net/online_tools/hex_to_base64.php
Paste this code there and then copy the base64 code. That´s it! my HA works!

2 - when I use the broadlink manager, this is how I get the code:

2 different codes, for the same TC2, and they both work. Try both methods and then check which one is gonna work… I don´t know Sonoff RF work… it probably has an option “learn code”, and while its learning, use the app (IHC or e-control) to send the code, and then you will be able to capture it.

Maybe you already know everything I´m saying, but I´m giving details because other people may not know how to do…

yes I know I do the same as you.

But the Sonoff RF codes, are like ECB02G

I tried to set up the RM pro with eControl and it doesn’t work, but I haven’t tried to add a configured RM rpo to the eControl app before. Now I could add it, and finally I was able to get app the RF codes from eControl app with RM Plugin Lite.

can you help with your TC2S switches? im unable to get them into home assistant or even get the rf codes using my RM2 Pro Plus 3

Thanks missiles.
Appreciate your sharing, it works for me!!!
I tried many methods, only this works.
I am so exited because it bothers me for nearly a month and finally resolved

It is supported, because it is RF switch. So, broadlink rm pro send RF signals, and it can be learned. But you need two rm pro, and learn signals from one rm pro to tc2, also, it maybe has remote for tc2, but I can’t find any remote.

Hi guys,
Did anyone lately have any luck extracting the RF codes for TC2 s? I have RM Pro hub setup in Broadlink app with 6 TC2 switches. At this moment I am using the IFTTT webhook service, but I want to drop it.
How can I get the TC2 RF codes ? I tried to use e-Control app, but it’s not working as it’s deprecated. I do not have IPhone to test, I have Android. I tried the BroadlinkManager Windows App but without any luck - as it learns remote codes, not from TC2. I can pair (and I paired the switches already - and they work fine through the Broadlink app). I have tried the IHC and RM Lite plugin method, it’s not working either.
I cannot seem to find a way to get these damn RF codes. Anyone has any idea? I am willing to test on my devices, maybe we can get something working for everyone.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Vlad

@lostprophet

I returned here to refresh my memory as I have 4 TC2 switches for a new project.

I edited my instructions. I replaced the comment about using a Android 5 phone. I used Android 10 today. And I added explictly the app is the Broadlink e-Control version 3.8.16

Hope this helps. Please buzz me if you need help as I know how frustrating this can get! :slight_smile:

Hi @mdmc95 - thank you for making me give it another try. I first tried on my Samsung S20 - but no luck with setting up the Broadlink eControl. I then switched to my old Samsung S5 - installed the eControl ap version you mentioned, then reset the Broadlink HUB - and paired it under another account.
Then I managed to learn all TC2 switches (1 with 3gang, 1 with 1gang, 4 with 2gang). Then, I installed the RMPlugin - from eControl pressed on Share and Share to other phones and in the RM Plugin I got all the codes. I enabled the RM Plugin HTTP service , went to the specified address and here clicked on CODES LIST. In the new page I can see the following:

{
        "repeat": 0,
        "order": 0,
        "sendUrl": "http://xxxxxx/send?deviceMac\uyyyyyyyy\u0026codeId\u003d1",
        "displayName": "Office Wall Light • Button 1 On",
        "code": "e9144600df090916160916091609160916090916160916090916160916090916091616090916091609160916160909161609091616091609160909160916160916090916160909000148",
        "learnedByMac": "yyyyyyyy",
        "remoteName": "Office Wall Light",
        "codeLength": 148,
        "id": "1",
        "name": "Office Wall Light 1",
        "index": 0,
        "remoteType": 15,
        "type": 0,
        "delay": 0
    }, {
        "repeat": 0,
        "order": 0,
        "sendUrl": "http://xxxxxx/send?deviceMac\uyyyyyyyy\u0026codeId\u003d2",
        "displayName": "Office Wall Light • Button 1 Off",
        "code": "e9144600df091609160909161609091616091609160916090916160909161609091616090916160909161609160916090916091616091609091616091609160909161609160909000148",
        "learnedByMac": "yyyyyyyy",
        "remoteName": "Office Wall Light",
        "codeLength": 148,
        "id": "2",
        "name": "1-Gang",
        "index": 1,
        "remoteType": 15,
        "type": 0,
        "delay": 0
    }

The code: e9144600df091609160909161609091616091609160916090916160909161609091616090916160909161609160916090916091616091609091616091609160909161609160909000148 once inserted into the specified webpage - it produces 6RRGAN8JFgkWCQkWFgkJFhYJFgkWCRYJCRYWCQkWFgkJFhYJCRYWCQkWFgkWCRYJCRYJFhYJFgkJFhYJFgkWCQkWFgkWCQkAAUg= and now my question - how do I send this from HA? Doesn’t it need to be sent via the Broadlink Hub?

Ok, so I managed (with @mdmc95 's help) to get the code converted, and then I used a 2 scripts (on and off), an input_boolean and 2 automations (on and off) to have an input toggle on or off - send it to the automation and then switch the light on or off based on the input.
Input Boolean:

input_boolean.bedroom_wall_light_1

2 Scripts:

alias: Turn Office Wall Light 1 On
sequence:
  - service: remote.send_command
    data:
      entity_id: remote.rm_pro_remote
      command: >-
        b64:6RRGAN8JFgkWCQkWFgkJFhYJFgkWCRYJCRYWCQkWFgkJFhYJCRYWCQkWFgkWCRYJCRYJFhYJFgkJFhYJFgkWCQkWFgkWCQkAAUg=
mode: single
icon: 'mdi:ceiling-light'

alias: Turn Office Wall Light 1 Off
sequence:
  - service: remote.send_command
    data:
      entity_id: remote.rm_pro_remote
      command: >-
        b64:6RRGAN8JFgkWCQkWFgkJFhYJFgkWCRYJCRYWCQkWFgkJFhYJCRYWCQkWFgkWCRYJCRYJFhYJFgkJFhYJFgkWCQkWFgkWCQkAAUg=
icon: 'mdi:ceiling-light'

and 2 automations:

- id: '1604929249127'
  alias: Turn Office Wall Light 1 On
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.office_wall_light_1
    to: 'on'
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: script.turn_on
    data: {}
    entity_id: script.turn_office_light_on
- id: '1604929352934'
  alias: 'Turn Office Wall Light 1 Off '
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.office_wall_light_1
    to: 'off'
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: script.turn_on
    data: {}
    entity_id: script.turn_office_wall_light_off

and now it works beautifully

AS FYI – the scripts work only if in Integrations - Broadlink (select the Broadlink remote) and switch it to on -

if it’s switched to off - the scripts don’t work

In your face IFTTT - deleting my account right now !

Now it will possible to learn RF officially, so you only need two rmpro

Hello , try searching for so many days , your solution looks simple compare to the rest im reading. But when I installed the Broadlink Manager I cannot connect to my RM Pro .

Update:
I saw another thread , let me try to figure this out first…thanks

Update:
its been years that I revisited HA ,since i moved to a new place. After reading hours , really very complicated.

No issue on learning the RF code now , since you can used the HA Developer Service to learn.
The problem is the broadlink TC2 switch. What I did was ,
Requirements: you have 2 RM pro , 2 phones .

1. pair the TC2 using 1 RM pro(1) , and placed it near the other RM Pro(2)
  2. used HA , using the other RM Pro(2) to learn the RF code , by activating the IHM switch as remote.
1 Like

I’m trying to integrate my Broadlink TC2 switches that I have around the house because I have a lot of them. I managed to read as much as I could about this in last week or so.
Tried all option that are described to get the codes and there is only one that I managed to use, partially successful. I mean partial because I’m getting codes but I am not able to use them in any way that would actually turn the light on or off.

Getting the codes for TC2 but also for another “test” RF remote:

• Install the Broadlink App on my Android Mobile.

• Add RM Pro+ that I have to be visible in the app

• Add Broadlink 1-Gang TC2 switch in the application.

• Install the “Raspbery PI” version of the Broadlink Manager as intructed here: https://en.techblog.co.il/2020/06/24/installing-broadlinkmanager-on-raspberry-pi/?doing_wp_cron=1617368340.0250070095062255859375

• Connect to the webgui of the Broadlink Manager.

• press “Actions” on the button corresponding with my RM Pro+

• Press “Learn RF Code”

• Go to the Broadlink App on my mobile and Press Long the ON for the TC2 switch.

• Broadlink Manager is changing the status to “Click Continue button” so I did just that on “Continue Scanning” button.

• On the Broadlink Manager the message changed to “To complete learning, single press the button you want to learn”

• Went on the Broadlink App on my mobile again and Pressed the ON for the same TC2 switch.

• On the Broadlink Manager the message changed to “RF Scan Completed Successfully” and I am getting a code:

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

(you can do the same actions to get the code for OFF or as a matter of fact for any other RF, so I tried with a small RF for power sockets and it is learning them as well, same kind of format, some of them shorter, some of them longer but same format)

Then went to HA and configured the switch:

switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: 192.168.2.4
    mac: "78:0F:FF:FF:FF:F0"
    switches:
      - name: OfficeCeilling
        command_on: 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
        command_off: 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

Restart HA.

Tried with the TC2 codes for ON and OFF.
Tried the same config with the small RF remote.

Then when I select that switch for some actions (ON or OFF), I can see the orange light from the Broadlink RM turning ON but there is no action. Lights or sockets does not turn on or off. For me is looking that the code that is send, is not the right one, but this is a guess.

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong here so how I can have it corrected to have my TC2’s working?

Thank you!

PS: Noticed today that pressing TC2 OFF on the app, will give each time slightly different code. No clue if that is right or wrong, here you can see it as I tried three times same “OFF” button:

agBwBAAClRzfCgoXAAFwCQoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFxcKChcKFxcKChcKFxcKFwoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKFwoKFwoAAUngCgoXFwoKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKChcKFwoXChcXCgoXFwoXChcKChcKAALf3woKFxcKChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXFwoKFwoXGAkKFwoXFwoXCgoXChcKFwoXFwoKFxcKGAkXCgoXCgABSeAKChcXCgoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFxcKChcKFxcKChcKFxcKFwoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKAAFpCQoXCgABSeAKChcXCgoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFxcKChcKFxcKChcKFxcKFwoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKFwoLFgoAAUngCgoXFwoKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXAAGBFgoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKFwoKFwoAAUngCgogFwkKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKChcKFwoXChcXCgoXFwoXChcKChcKAAFJ4AoKFxcKChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwABaRYKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKChcKFwoXChcXCgoXFwoXChcKChcKAAFJ4AsJFxcKChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXGgkKFwoXFwoKFwoXFwoXCgoXChcKFwoXFwoKFxcKFwoXCgoXCgABSeAKCgABZxYKChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXFwoKFwoXFwoKFwoXFwoXCgoXChcKFwoXFwoKFxcKFwoXCgoXCgABSeAKChcXCgoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFxcKChcKFxcKChcKFxcKFwoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKFwoKFwoAAnPfCgoXFwoLFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKChcKFwoXChcXCgoXFwoXChcKChcKAAFJ4AoKFxcKChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXFwoKFwoXFwoKFwoXFwoXCgoXChcKFwoXFwoKFxcKFwoXCgoXCgACruAKChcXCgsYCRcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoYCRcKFxcKChcKFxcKChcKFxcKFwoKFwoXChcKFxcKChcXChcKFwoKFwoAAUngCgoXFwoKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKCgABbgkXChcKFxcKChgWChcKFwoKFwoAAUngCgoXFwoKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcKFwoXChcXCgoXChcXCgoXChcXChcKChcKFwoXChcXCgoXFwoXChcKChcKAAXcAAAAAAAAAAA=
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

Partial success!
I manged to make the RF remote working when learning new RF devices (non-Broadlink)
The solution is to…do exactly as instructed by the Broadlink Manager.
When told you to press long, then press long. When told you to press once, then press once.
Once you get the code, test it with Broadlink Manager "Send Command (IR/RF). If it works there, then is done. If does not work, learn it again. Key is on the second scan, the short press, to be just right length. It is trial and error.

Total succes!
TC2 added as well after following MichielioZ advice:

• You need a proxy sniffing tool that can decode https. On mac, you can get Proxymand. I used on Windows 10 Fiddler Classic. Fiddler does not do the job by default so you need to configure it a little bit.
    Tools -> Options -> HTTPS -> Check: Decrypt HTTPS traffic
    Tools -> Options -> Connections -> Check: Allow remote computers to connect
  • Add all your TC2 or any other switches working with the default Broadlink app on your phone.
  • Create separate “General scenes” (this is what I used, might work with others, don’t know) in that app for every wall switch that you have, every action that switch have.
    For example if there is a TC2 - 2 Gang, you need to create one scenes for that switch where you add every action for that switch as device: Main Switch ON, Main switch OFF, Switch 1 ON, Switch 1 OFF, Switch 2 ON, Switch 2 OFF. (the scenes making is extremely important part)
  • Install on your mobile, the old IHC app (I installed the IHC for Europe) that is the old Broadlink app.
  • Close the Broadlink app on your mobile.
  • Go to your mobile and turn off Mobile Data.
  • Go to your wireless settings of your phone, go to advanced and set the proxy there. Proxy IP should be your PC where you are running Fiddler Classic. Port is 8888 by default on Fiddler.
  • Test going to some website on your phone browser and check in Fiddler if you can see the traffic. If not, then check firewall settings on the PC where you run FIddler to allow incoming traffic to port 8888.
  • If all works good, start sniffing network from PC with Fiddler
  • Start the IHC app on your mobile.
  • Log in the IHC with your Broadlink account (need to be the same account as you used in the Broadlink app)
  • Let it work for a while as traffic will start to come to the Fiddler and then it will slow down. Still wait a little bit longer (1-2 minutes) as it will not hurt, just to be sure that you got what is needed.
  • Look in the logs from your sniffer for where the IHC app imported the scenes you made earlier. You can search based on scene names (use some unique names if you can)
  • Usually the logs shows first the code then the action. Example order is “code” “Switch ON” “code” Switch OFF"
  • The code is in hexa so you need to convert it to base64 to use in HA.
  • Go to Broadlink Manager and use the Convert HEX-Base64 functionality form there and then with the Base64 code, use it in the same application in the Devices -> Actions -> Sent command (IR/RF) to test it. If it works and your TC2 respond to the action, then success. If not, got back to sniffer and figure out what you need to copy and try again. Data is there, you just need to figure out the exact part of it.

selam,
TC2 kodlarını nasıl öğrenirim? Yardımcı olursanız sizin için dua ederim.

Any early adopters please feel free to test you will potentially need to create a script to manage as the HA integration has not been created yet https://github.com/stevendodd/python-broadlink/tree/Add_Support_for_S3_Hub_0xa59c

This didn’t work for me. Is there an update to this? You didn’t mention but do you need 2 rm-pros for this?

Check my post on the following link, hope it helps:

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/new-way-get-broadlink-bestcon-wall-switch-rf-code-tc2s-tc1s-rm4pro-cloud-off/241001/14?u=fergarzaw

I’ve managed to get to code using noxplayer.

Finally had success in getting this to work with the current Broadlink app! No need to try to use e-control and extract codes

What did:
Start Broadlink Manager (windows or docker version)
Connect to device (RM2 pro plus in my case)
Hit learn new command
Select RF
During RF frequency scan, hold down a button on any RF remote that uses the same frequency (key part)
When it says RF frequency scan [2/2], use the broadlink app to activate the TC2 like normal.
Data appears as it should.