Broadlink S1C security sensors

Is there’s any chance to integrate the Broadlink S1C security kit?

Thanks

The S1C is working via 433RF I think,so you can use the GPIO_rfrx to integrate it.

S1C kit it’s not only the sensors it mainly the “security hub” itself and my question related to it.

could you link me to the thread which all how to integrate S1C?

There’s no thread cause there’s no available ways to integrate it right now, until it will be supported in python broadlink library.

Hi Guys,

If you are interested in using these sensors with home assistant you are welcome to take a look at my post here:

S1C is fully supported by this library
https://github.com/mjg59/python-broadlink/blob/dd0e9083172d1ee54eec167d342edb3b157aea4c/broadlink/init.py#L59

1 Like

Thank you so much jazzina.
Please advice regarding the s1c keyfob.
How to get it as sensor like door and windows sensor, motion sensor?

Currently, I use it as a switch via broadlink to turn on/off for armed home, armed away and disarmed. The SOS button from keyfob as a script. However, I cannot deactivate the SOS due to the function of S1C itself have to detactivate from the phone and I cannot get the code for this.

Thank you so much jazzina.
Please advice regarding the s1c keyfob.
How to get it as sensor like door and windows sensor, motion sensor?

Currently, I use it as a switch via broadlink to turn on/off for armed home, armed away and disarmed. The SOS button from keyfob as a script. However, I cannot deactivate the SOS due to the function of S1C itself have to detactivate from the phone and I cannot get the code for this.

Further request for s1c door, window and motion sensor. All use battery. Is there anyway I can track the battery level from these sensors?

Thank you very much again for your great work. After update from github. The status of sensor show closed not unknown anymore.

Regarding the battery level from sensor. Would it be possible to get the information of the battery by using mqtt like door, window and motion sensor?

platform: mqtt
state_topic: "sensors/s1c/front_door"
name: "front_door_sensor_battery"
unit_of_measurement: '%'
value_template: '{{ value_json.batt }}'

Hi, It is possible integrage S1C to HA whitch is installed on synology ?

Currently, I use S1C and learn how to from this

I have a Broadlink S1C door sensor and I am trying to pick up the 433MHz signal with a receiver on my ESP8266 running OpenMQTTGateway. However I am not having much luck. Has anyone been able to receive direct 433MHz signals from an S1C door sensor?

If you see the link aboved. and also reply 7, you would be able to use S1C in your HA

I understand that you don’t want to use the S1C gateway but the sensor directly with 433MHz signal ?
From what I read about the Broadlink sensors, contrary to the Xiaomi that is zigbee, it uses a proprietary protocol. So if you want to use that directly, you’ll have to reverse the protocol and understand what happens…

There’s one thing I don’t get about the S1C gateway, I don’t see how integrated to HA it is ? You still need the MQTT broker eventhough the underlaying library supports it now ?

1 Like

@Mister_Slowhand Thanks for your quick replay.
Indeed I do not have the S1C gateway.
The problem is that I do not receive any 433MHz signals, I had expected two diffrent codes to be open en closing of the door. Apperently it does not work that way.

Thank you for your help!