šŸ”¹ Browser_mod - turn your browser into a controllable device, and a media_player

Do you have a link to the github documentation?

Not to sound rude, but itā€™s literally the first post of this thread. I get you want an answer, but all threads have a first post where they explain what the project is and a Github link.

Also in HACS, where you installed it, it loads up the read me. And the fork I linked also had the same readme and mentions the original repo you can click on.

Thanks, will read in detail.

How can I do browser-mod popup for tap ā€œaction: fire-dom-eventā€ in either picture entity or picture glance cards?

Both ā€œPicture entityā€ cards and ā€œPicture Glanceā€ do not allow ā€œfire-dom-eventā€. It only allows browser-mod pop up. But it would pop up to every one of my tablets on the wall. I just want to pop up to the tablet that was tapped.

Hi,
can someone point this out, what can be wrong with browser mod?
I have browser mod with hide header, that is working fine:
a
Then, when I navigate to a page on another dashboard, this happen:

As you can see, part of the header appear, which does not disappear even when Iā€™m going back to the original page. Only a reload page helps.

Or it could be, there is another issue not related to browser mod?
2. is it possible to detect in a script or template, on which device Iā€™m running the HA dashboard? (in browser mod I have 4 registered devices)
Thanks in advance.

Did you ever get an answer to this? Every time I restart HA, I have to go around to all my devices, refresh and then interact with them to get them working again.

browser mod has a setting for that ā€˜yellowā€™ hand icon at the bottom right corner so you can control that.

Is it possible to get live camera Browser_mod popup automations streamed via Nabu Casa or is it a limitation of this integration?

Thatā€™s the only thing that debates me from not using Nabu Casa from work as my browser popups that streams live camera feeds on motion detection only shows freeze frames rather than a video stream. Works perfect in the LAN environment.

Does anyone have an example of how to use the service() function within browser_mod.javascript service?

I donā€™t use nabu casa I use cloud flare tunnels but this could work for you too:
Use the go2rtc add-on with the WebRTC Camera card in the popup.

Thanks, I was actually using this already for live view cards of the cameras in the dashboard as I found that solution the least laggy/most efficient but with the tablet that is my main HA device (Iā€™m running Fully Kiosk on it) I had some issue previously with Browser_mod at least with some cameras that it would display just an empty popup a lot of times if using custom-webrtc card instead of a picture-glance alongside Reolinkā€™s integrated HA solution camera stream. But Iā€™ve ran now one of the cameras with the custom-webrtc card/go2rtc option as Browser_mod popup and itā€™s been functioning reliably also on the tablet for that one camera using it so might be just some typo or camera setting (such as http not enabled) so will explore more into that option, at least it seems to work well with Nabu Casa too and has the added benefit of being able to playback audio (needs to be transcoded to work with Reolink cameras).