[BTicino/Legrand] Sdomotica Gateway Hass.io addon

Sandro,

i made some tests and using temperature control (4 zones),
than i used integration with door entry system,

i also would like to use some switches like double commands configure CEN PLUS

• so i set configuration for MyHome devices like this:

"accessories":[
                      {"type":"4ZThermo", "name": "Soggiorno 4 Zone","address": 1},		
                      {"type":"Door", "name": "Furtka 1", "address": 11, "frame": "*6*10*4000##"},
                      {"type":"Door", "name": "Brama 1", "address": 11, "frame": "*6*10*4001##"},
                      {"type":"Door", "name": "Furtka 2", "address": 11, "frame": "*6*10*4002##"},
                      {"type":"Door", "name": "Brama 2", "address": 11, "frame": "*6*10*4003##"},
                      {"type":"Cen", "name": "Cen 1", "frame": "*25*21#1*21##"},
                      {"type":"Cen", "name": "Cen 2", "frame": "*25*21#2*21##"},
                      {"type":"Cen", "name": "Cen 3", "frame": "*25*21#3*21##"},
                      {"type":"Cen", "name": "Cen 4", "frame": "*25*21#4*21##"},
                      {"type":"Button", "name": "Cancello","address": 12}
      	]

temperature and locks works but when i pressing button nothing happend on HA assistant switchs and i see logs:

2020-03-29T08:21:49 - Broadcast message: 2521#221## - 27
2020-03-29T08:21:48 - Broadcast message: 2521#1
21## - 25
2020-03-29T08:21:47 - Broadcast message: 2521#421## - 23
2020-03-29T08:21:46 - Broadcast message: 2521#3
21## - 21

Maint target:

i would like to control from MyHome button (real on instalation) thru HA other devices (not in My Home), any idea how can i make this

Bye
Ernest

What kind of gateway have you?
If need more help, I’m in chat on messanger Sdomotica Automation or skype pfeifer-1968.
Bye
Sandro

Does this depend on the cloud? Do we loose functionality if Internet connection is down?

Between this integration and using directly zigbee2mqtt, wouldn’t it be better to directly use zigbee2mqtt to avoid using a cloud?

My integration is for BTicino /Legrand Living Now on bus SCS.
This works without internet connection.

My integrations are using official API, I have also for Living Now Smart (Zigbee) and I use in this case Works with Legrand API.

With your suggested solution you lose all the official funcionality (Alexa, Siri, Google, IFTTT) and specially the use of Home + app.

Bye
Sandro

1 Like

Thank you for your response!
I thought that the official API was via the cloud.

I’m thinking of buying Legrand Zigbee stuff (Valena Next with Netatmo series), but I don’t know yet whether to choose use it through the official gateway and integrate it using your addon in HA or using Zigbee2Mqtt, because I use some other Zigbee devices from other manufactures.

Do you still recommend using your addon in this situation?
Is the responsiveness quick with HA?

And…, is the addon compatible with Valena Next with Netatmo? Is it the same as Legrand Celiane with Netatmo?

Dear jd1900,
as told my addon is for bus scs WIRED version not for Zigbee (this isn’t released yet)

The offical API for Zigbee as some limitations. You can do only 500 requests by day. Thus you have to poll the status. For command is fast.

If you scope is read the status in HA in real time you have to use Zigbee2Mqtt with the limitations showed in my previous post.
Bye
Sandro

1 Like

Thank you. I had misunderstood it.

It’s a pity the lack of support for ZigBee

Can’t we speak with Ticino 300X via openwebnet on port 20000 to gather informations ?

300x has 20000 open but not public API for use it.
The only way is use Works for Legrand API
Bye
Sandro

Hello, i’m not able to see the energy value from Bticino F520.
I’ve already tried these different configurations:

{"type":"Sensor", "name": "Fase Sensor", "address": "0051"},
                        {"type":"Sensor", "name": "Fase Sensor2", "address": "54"},
                        {"type":"Energy", "name": "Fase Energy", "address": "53"},
                        {"type":"F522", "name": "Fase F522", "address": "0057"},
                        {"type":"F522", "name": "Fase F522 2", "address": "58"}
                        {"type":"F523", "name": "Fase F523", "address": "56"},
                        {"type":"F520", "name": "Fase F520", "address": "55"},       

Addresses from 51 to 59 are all energy sensors (Bticino F520)
The last two rows are not included in the generated sdomoticabticino.yaml file.
I know that F520 is not included in the manual but I’ve tried as a last chance.
F523 is included in the manual but is not shown in the home assistant interface because is not included in the sdomoticabticino.yaml file.

Can you help me?

as per manual the address is only one digit without 5

{"type":"Energy", "name": "Generale","address": "1"},
{"type":"F522", "name": "Lavastoviglie","address": "2"}	
{"type":"F523", "name": "Lavatrice","address": "5"},`Preformatted text`

Thus change your code into

{"type":"Energy", "name": "Fase Sensor", "address": "1"},
                        {"type":"Energy", "name": "Fase Sensor2", "address": "4"},
                        {"type":"Energy", "name": "Fase Energy", "address": "3"},
                        {"type":"F522", "name": "Fase F522", "address": "7"},
                        {"type":"F522", "name": "Fase F522 2", "address": "8"}
                        {"type":"F523", "name": "Fase F523", "address": "6"},
                        {"type":"Energy", "name": "Fase F520", "address": "5"},

Bye
Sandro

With one digit it works.

Thanks for your help!

Bye
Danilo

Hello,
I’m trying to configure the Bticino alarm, i’ve set this configuration:

{"type":"SecuritySystem", "name": "Antifurto", "zone": "2",
                         "STAY_ARM": "*9*4*1##",
                         "AWAY_ARM": "*9*1*9##",
                         "NIGHT_ARM": "*9*4*3##",
                         "DISARMED": "*9*0*9##",
                         "ZONA1": "Finestra lavanderia P2",
                         "ZONA2": "Porta camera P2"
                         }

but when i check the configuration in home assistant it says:

Invalid config for [group]: [control] is an invalid option for [group]. Check: group->group->allarmeBT->control. (See ?, line ?). 

I’ve checked the generated sdomoticabticino.yaml file and i see:

allarmeBT:
    control: hidden
    name: Antifurto
    entities:
      - alarm_control_panel.antifurto
      - sensor.finestra_lavanderia_p2
      - sensor.porta_camera_p2

I’ve tried to comment the line control:hidden and the configuration has been validated, i can see the item “Finestra lavanderia P2” but his state is unknown.

Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong?

I have a doubt on the right value in “zone” attribute in the SecuritySystem type which is the requested value?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Bonjour,
je viens d acheter une maison équipée en domotique legrand et bticino. J ai un serveur F454.
Je peux piloter, les volets roulant, la lumière par un écran et une application myombox.
J ai aussi le système cosytouch qui me permet de piloter mon gainable à distance ( pompe à chaleur, clim atlantic)
J ai aussi un système d enregistrement vidéo de type comelit.
Tout est connecté en filaire.
3 applications différentes.

J aimerais avoir qu une seule application pour commander ma maison.

Avez-vous des conseils à me donner ?

Je n arrive pas à configurer sdomotica.
Y a t il une doc en français ?
Est ce que je peux récupérer la confit de myhome ?

Merci
Stephane

Would it be possible to control/speak to a Legrand/Bticino Classe 300X if a MyHomeServer1 (or equivalent) is installed?

You need a F454 or F453AV, but only video

Thanks! So the door opener would not be available?

Put a Shelly or other is cheapest to buy Sdomotica

Hello Sdomotica,

so to make it clear, connecting to MyHomeServer1 and using Hometouch panel with Legrand Classe 300X Video Door System, is not supported by your gateway for HA ?

Regards,
Andrzej.