Bticino MyHome?

Hi,
is there a way to connecting “bticino myhome” devices ? i would use home assistant but now i using openhab whith an add-on that communicate whit “bticino myhome”. thanks

+1
Some info

http://www.pimyhome.org/wiki/index.php?title=Code_Snippets

There is Sandro Di Marco (sdomotica) who has achieved something … but it is a closed system!

Nobody who can implement a component?

I made a full integrtion, full free to try and understand Home Assistant

Sorry it’s in Italian

We can hope that you support the community with the realization of the component or add-on (hassio.io)?

Hi, I’m developing a My Home component, but I’m not a great programmer.
I create a Class to read/write the OpenWeb bus in order to turn on and off the light and read the temperature from the sensor.
But I’m not understand how to import this Class inside home assistant .
Under custom_component I create the py file to support the new Platform, and if I write directly the Class in the model function, but this is not a good solution us the documentation explain.
And here I stopped, cause I’m not able to import the Class inside the home assistant.
I upload the Class in Pypi and create the DEPENDENCIES in the py file but I don’t understand if the class is installed and how to call with import inside py file, cause ever i get and error

** import OpenWebNet
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘OpenWebNet’**

If someone can give me some help or indication about some documentation to read I would be grateful

2 Likes

Continue here
We need help! The component works!