Buy a ready2use zigbee2mqtt stick - flashed, antenna mod and printed case

Olá, gostaria de comprar um zigbeemqtt2 2531. Não estou conseguindo entrar em contato. Meu emai é

Received my stick a few day’s ago.
Installed it and it’s working great!

1 Like

Received mines too, slick design :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am new to this, I am from Malaysia. How do I order?

I will send you a pm.

I ordered a coordinator and 2 routers and received them (in Germany) a few days later. I plugged them in after configuring Zigbee2MQTT and everything worked as advertised. I almost started to try and build my own but am glad to have found these.

The coordinator is in the basement on a Rpi 3 with USB extension cable. The routers are plugged into old USB phone chargers. One on the ground and second floor and all 3 devices are connected to each other.

@h4nc Thanks for answering my questions and a great solution.

1 Like

Hi @h4nc,

I see I am not the first one asking for help with getting in tocuh with you :slight_smile: I would like to purchase a milight hub is you have it available now.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Please see my first post which contains how to contact me. However I understand that you can’t send a PM as a new user yet, therefore I will send you a PM.

I just received the stick yesterday and I am glad to say it works wonderfully - now I can receive sensors that are located quite far. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve received CC2531 coordinator recently and it’s working like a charm :slight_smile: Finally I can get rid of Xiaomi bridge and use some other zigbee devices.
Thanks!

1 Like

These sticks are a slam dunk! I want to post a pic so bad, but you already know what they look like. I gotta coordinator and a router and they look so slick.Getting rid of the hue is gonna feel so dang good! thank you @h4nc

1 Like

Hi @h4nc, I can’t send DMs since I just created the account, I’m not sure if you can DM me, but I’m interested in the MiLight Hub.

Hi @jack1142, I will send you a DM.

Hi @h4nc, Im’ interested in a milight hub, can you DM me with the cost (shipping to Belgium)?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Hans, could you send me price included shipping to the Netherlands. Cannot send a dm

1 Like

Hi from Singapore. Could you send me the price incl shipping for the coordinator and router? If i decided to buy the former only, will the shipping be the same? Thanks in adv!

1 Like

Recently received the MiLight hub from Hans. Looks and works great. It has a good range and is quit easy to install via MQTT into HA, using the guidelines from Christopher Mullins (and reading the remarks from Petrica)

Btw, also the RFlink and the Zigbee2MQTT stick work fine!!

Thanks!!

1 Like

I just bought the Milight Hub, works perfectly out of the box, very easy to configure and integrate with Home Assistant, and provides a lot more flexibility than the standard Milight Ibox.

1 Like

I am interested in current cost and shipping to US. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @h4nc, great stick you make! I’d like to order one from the Netherlands, can you send me a DM? Thank you!

1 Like