Can this be done with Floorplan or lovelace?

I’d like to integrate this view of the BBC Sounds webpage:-

so basically; what’s currently playing on each station…

then, should you click on a circle to select a station, I’d like to be able to trigger a script or automation*.

'* basically at that point I’d like to tell forked-daapd to play the station in question. I have this bit down. I’m trying to build a sort of custom media player wall tablet…

Not sure you can extract just this bit. Even if you did clicking on a station would simply open its URL.
You’d need to completely recreate the page with a long list of scrape sensors, and that’s far from easy to achieve and relies on the web page not changing its structure…

Hiya lolouk, looks like you’re about the only person on here doing what I’m doing! Or pretty much what I’m doing.

I was thinking of using Floorplan, then it would be like a ‘mask’ overlayed ontop of the iframe, that way it would intercept the touchscreen press and run my script…

I have the theory not the implementation!! :joy:

I guess that could be one way of doing it. No idea how to implement however. Vous luck and do post your updates ans findings here, is like to know how you end up doing it