Cannot read property 'v' of undefined ...?

Probably something in your known devices that doesn’t exist anymore or something?

I’ve started seeing the same thing since 0.39.2

Yeah, me too… only seems to happen when I restart HASS

I’m seeing the same issue after upgrading.

I just upgraded to .40 and the issue went away. FYI.

Started having this issue on 0.39.xx too. Updating to 0.40 hasn’t fixed it. It goes away after restarting tough, but comes back latter.

FYI. Same issue for me as well on 0.40.1. Rebooted my Pi too.

Yeah. Problem came back a few days after reboot.

Same issue here.

I had the same issue on my Rpi 3 and my fix was to upgrade the firmware (using sudo rpi-update) from 4.19.14 to 4.9.16. Not this only works if you’re running Raspbian. See https://github.com/Hexxeh/rpi-update

I had the same issue after my home-assistant_v2.db file got corrupted. I deleted it and rebooted my HASS service and the property ‘v’ problem came up. I rebooted my Pi and everything seems fine for now.

Running Hassbian 0.40.0.

Same issue here - upgrade RPI & reboot cannot fix the issue

+1 I’m running on macOS in Docker.
version 0.40.2

Same issue here. Currently running 40.2 on Docker on a Synology NAS. Goes away after restart and then reappears. It seems to happen when the sensor has not been updated in over a day.

Here’s my phone:

And my wife’s phone:

Have same problem. Same issue on windows and rpi with hassbian image. Have Tellstick duo

+1

Have the same issue when trying to access the history for my sonos

Since I have automations running only if Sonos is paused for 30min, they all now run all the time… :frowning:

Same issue here… looks like its only started happening recently due to an upgrade.

I upgraded to .42 last night and restarted. I’m not seeing this issue anymore but I’ll keep an eye on it and report back if it returns.

Any luck on this? I still get it frequently even after deleting the DB, restarting HA and restarting my computer.