Cant get cast to nest hub to work

Hey.

Im not very technical and are looking for a guide/help to get cast to nest hub to work. I have my HA integrated with HA cloud.

Ive been trying for weeks, but cant get it to work, I know Im not a tech genius. so I need some step by step help :slight_smile:

My goal is to have a Lovelace view on my nest hub to control the most important parts for the rest of the family.

Cheers

petter

This was just posted too.

I’ve had issues too.
Never had enough time to run it down.

Thanks for the responds.
I’m still struggling and can’t seem to find the cause of this issue. I’ve heard from multiple people that didn’t get it to work at all (and might have given up). At the end of the day it shouldn’t be rocket science, right? It’s pretty frustrating and I’m not yet ready to give up :wink:
I did draw a conclusion that the problem has to do with access permission/restriction from the Hub/stream to the Pi folders. That’s why recorded history data isn’t shown and entity_pictures stored in /www/ neither. That means the problem is not particularly in the recorder file/settings or in the Lovelace entities.
I’ve added a picture to make it a bit more clear. Still hoping for someone to point me in the right direction! I’m willing to make a clean start from a back-up file but only if that’s worth the effort.