Cant get homeseer ms100+ motion sensor to work

I’m pretty new to using z-wave. Have a bunch of aetotec nano dimmers working well but really struggling with the homeseer ms100+ motion sensor.
In short I assume I need to be looking at the binary_sensor entity value, but its always “off” and never changes to “on”.
This is my set-up:

• hassio on RPI3.
  • Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 Z-Wave USB controller

The ms100+ seems to be successfully added to the z-wave network, it has been renamed to “Dressing Room Sensor”, and has created the following 5 entities:
Entity%20List

The value for the binary sensor is always “off”, even when there is motion.
Binary%20Sensor

The burglar sensor seems to be receiving updates, but my understanding is that this serves to alert for any tampering activity, not for motion detection:
Burglar%20Sensor

I have set the “14: Set Basic Set Command” to “Enabled”.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Ok so thanks to the help of a friend I got this working by picking up motion from the numeric state of the burglar sensor. It would appear that the binary sensor is a red herring and of no use.

Just got this device and I have the same problem. The device never sends a binary report no matter what options I set. I can work around the problem using the burglar sensor, but I wish it worked correctly. I have a aeotec multisensor 6 that sends the binary report without issue.

Way ahead of me. I can’t get past Query Stage : Cache Load. Can’t seem to get the HS-MS100+ to wake up. Tried connecting to power but still not getting past query stage.
Any ideas?