Can't restore snapshots 0.85 and 0.85.1

I’m having a hard time restoring snapshots. I have an automation that creates a new snapshot a 3AM everyday (they’re about 40MB in size). I’ve had my web interface become unreachable a few times lately (I think related to constant restarting after config changes) and the only way I’ve been able to get it back is to restore a snapshot. Now when I restore a snapshot (even using snapshots I’ve successfully previously restored) I still can’t get to the interface despite being able to ping and SSH into my setup. I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Here are my steps:

1. Reflash SD card with Hassio
  2. Plug in SD card into R-Pi and wait for it to setup
  3. Use same username-password as previous setup
  4. Enable SSH and add public key
  5. Upload snapshot to R-Pi and hit the refresh button
  6. Select snapshot and begin restore
  7. Wait (even overnight), but the web interface is still not loading, almost like going to a madeup URL in a browser
  8. Ping/SSH to make sure the R-Pi is still up and running
    9, Repeat and try again

In addition to the above, I have tried deleting the .storage folder and the *.db file. I’ve tried multiple different snapshots. I’ve tried all manner of selecting different options of what to restore when performing the restore. I can confirm that my YAML files are being extracted from the snapshot.

Other notes, I get “Error:” when I try to run some commands over SSH like: hassio homeassistant restart

I’m running out of ideas on what to try to restore snapshots. Since I used to be able to do this (as recently as 2 weeks ago) and can no longer restore snapshots, I believe there is a regression in the code.

More like a power supply issue or so-card… The fact you need to restore and/or it becomes unresponsive indicate those as possible issues…

I have a similar problem. when restoring snapshots (0.85.1) I can not log in via www. Samba works.
Any idea?