Cast receiver not working any more

Hi,

the Android app cast receiver is not working any more with home assistant. Home assistant finds the clients, but they are all not available. I think, this is since version 2022.7.

Christian

any updates to this ? mine is also not working sadly

I found a solution that might work for some people. I am using browser mod with fully kiosk browser to cast audio sounds for my alarm arm/disarm/beeps for entry and exit delay to an android device acting as my panel.

Get browser_mod by following instructions here and setting it up GitHub - thomasloven/hass-browser_mod: :small_blue_diamond: A Home Assistant integration to turn your browser into a controllable entity - and also an audio player

Add the following configuration to easily identify your device (optional, unless you want to remember a random string of numbers and letters)

browser_mod:
  prefix: 'browser_mod_'
  devices:
    45b9f187-393b5b31:
      name: hp_dv6
    34a6cb8c-3c5e3272:
      name: oneplus_panel
  disable:
  - all

In my case above. I have two devices that I am using for different reasons. REMEMBER NOT TO ADD the

disable:
  - all

until you find your random characters just like mine 34a6cb8c-3c5e3272 from the integration page. Remember you also have to refresh the browser page.

updates so far?

I would love a solution too

Hope we do get a sullution