CC2652 from slae.sh

Hello,

Has someone recently bought a CC2652 zigbee dongle from this link?
https://slae.sh/projects/cc2652/

What delay should I expect before my order is shipped?
I tried to send a message using Telegram with no success.

The seller is well known for not responding. Itā€™ll turn up some timeā€¦ quite probably without you receiving any further communication, even if you paid for tracking.

2 Likes

I bought one several weeks ago and after not receiving a confirmation or the device, Iā€˜ve sent an email.

Response was quite fast and it turned out I had a typo in my ordering email.

2 Likes

Very nice seller I see :smiley: ironical of course.
I hop the quality will be proportionally opposed to his seller skill :wink: with luck I know what I will have for Christmas.
To be serious, thanks for the feedbacks, Iā€™ll post here again when I will have some news.

Hi,

I ordered one on the 4th of March and have received nothing after that date.
Not replying to telegram or mail. Thinking about opening a dispute in PayPal but seeing the replies here thatā€™s not necessary. Well Iā€™ll keep waiting thenā€¦

He sent me a tracking code that has never been picked up. Went other route and bought zzh instead. Arrived pretty quickly and Iā€™m already using it.
I hope slaeshā€™s arrive some day.

I think I am going to open a PayPal dispute soon, to have my money back and buy somewhere else if I still have no answer from him.
I can understand he doe not want us to buy if we are in a rush but more than a week to ship an order is more than a reasonable delay, more when taking in account he has no enough consideration for his clients to have the politeness to reply to them.
If I want to receive something within a month I will buy on Aliexpress :smiley: and it is not really comparable as they ship faster.
What will happen in the case of an issue with an order? Maybe we should not be in a rush to have a replacement :slight_smile:

It is only my opinion.

Well you are absolutely right. My dispute is opened. With ā€œnormalā€ products when a store is not responding and order date has been 14 days ago I would already opened a dispute. My ā€œtestā€ stick from aliexpress arrived earlier than this one.

1 Like

Hello,

Yesterday I received an e-mail, as all the clients I think with explanations and procedure to cancel order.
I done it successfully.
So for me, it is now a closed case :slight_smile: new zigbee key from Electrolama shipped.
Finally we got some communication, which is the good point.

I bought from him. He wrote an email, which I quoted below (I hope it is OK as it will give you some insight about his issues.

It took 8 days for sending me tracking number and another 8 days to bring it to the post. Another 1 day for shipment. This is acceptable as he writes on his website:

Quality looks fine. Unfortunately I havenā€™t had time to test.

How it is going with canceling the orders?
I am trying to cancel the order for 8 daysā€¦ no answer, no reply, nothing. so irritating!

Hello,

I sent an email to cancelmyorder (at) slae (dot) sh with both subject and message body specifying my order references and was refund some minutes latter.

I donā€™t know if it is important, but how did you pay? I was paying with Bank transfer: https://bunq.me/slaesh, have the payment confirmation from themā€¦ and I donā€™t know if they have any buyer protection like PayPalā€¦

I paid with PayPal.
The best is to contact support (at) bunq (dot) com, the only address I found after a quick research.

But before doing so, have you tried to contact slaesh using Telegram?
Or the regular e-mail address specified on slae.sh

I ordered my second USB Stick on March, 1st.
And I just received it yesterdy March, 30th
A little bit longer than my fist purchase in October 2020, but still OK from my point of view according to the worldwide situation.

Of course I did - tried mail at slae dot sh; cancelmyorder at slae dot sh; and telegram. No answer.

Hopefully I finally got my money back - I got it with a bank transfer with a comment ā€œsorry manā€.

I placed an order on 17 July 21. I received a confirmation it shipped on the 19th. It arrived at my home in Atlantic Canada on 29 July 21. I canā€™t complain with a 12 day shipment from Germany - thatā€™s not unusual.

1 Like

Just want to mention that I am very pleased with my 4 sticks from Slea.sh.
Running now for 4 months with 78 Xiaomi devices over two floors I almost had no issues. Before my Xiaomi sensors always get disconnected. So I am very happy with it.

BTW: I needed my laptop to flash the firmware. On my computer it was not possible for whatever reason.

Looks like delays are good now.
Nice to see things have been improved on Slaesh side.