I just got myself one Centralite 3400-G keypad (3rd-gen) and I am trying to get it working with HA. I write this post to keep track of my own thougths and hopefully get some help
I believe the G-version is pretty much the same as previous models (3400 and 3400-D) just with the double-key panic function instead of unsused A and B keys.
The keypad has paired well with ZHA but now the situation is as follows:
- No zha_event whatsoever, either when dialing arm/disarm code, activating proximity sensor or press&hold panic keys
- Battery entity doesn’t get any readings
- Binary sensor IAS_zone is allways off (not sure what this sensor is supposed to represent)
- Temperature entity seems to work well
Note - I use a tasmotized SONOFF ZBBridge as Zigbee coordinator
What I have managed so far:
- When I activate tasmotas T2Z on the ZBBridge (module 75 instead os module 0) I get beautiful mqtt messages
1.1 Arm/disarm codes
1.2 Battery levels
1.3 Proximity sensor trigger
- Zigbee2mqtt seems to support the keypad, although I don’t have the required hardware to test it. Maybe there is a way to translate Z2Ms converter into the corresponding ZHA device handler but I am still trying to digest all the instructions for ZHAs device handlers…
- I contacted Centralites support and they were kind enough to provide me with a list of clusters and attributes/commands for the keypad. Sadly no information about payloads/args to be sent with the commands.
3.1 All the clusters in Centralites file seem to match with what ZHA discovers and configures. There seems on the other hand to be some mismatches when coming down to commands/attributes
- I am trying three approaches for sending commands to the keypad. Sadly I don’t succeed in changing the keypad arm mode with any of them
4.1 From ZBBridges console (with module 75 activated) and using ZbSend command
4.2 From HA device page “manage cluster” option
4.3 With node-red, zha.issue_zigbee_cluster_command
What I hope to get done:
- Get zha_events with the same messages that T2Z manages to capture
- Be able to send commands to the keypad to acknowledge arm/disarm codes and to change panel status in case of arming/disarming directly in HA
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe someone is already using the keypad and have already managed to do all this?