Climate group

Finally, I’ve just found the solution. The good “trial and error” method led to the goal…

How about you give us your solution too, so more people can use it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve downloaded the latest blueprint to allow me to see my window sensor group. That’s great. Is there a solution for climate groups to turn off >1 thermostats in multiple zoned setups?

As of 2024.1, the HACS climate.group integration no longer works. (Dev stated on Git that he no longer maintains the code).

Therefore users with the need to group no longer have a work around.

Please upvote the feature request to allow this much needed functionality to be implemented: Climate Group Helper

1 Like

using file editor, change the following lines in /custom_components/climate_group/climate.py to use new constants names:

SUPPORT_FLAGS = (
    ClimateEntityFeature.TARGET_TEMPERATURE | ClimateEntityFeature.TARGET_TEMPERATURE_RANGE | ClimateEntityFeature.PRESET_MODE | ClimateEntityFeature.SWING_MODE | ClimateEntityFeature.FAN_MODE
)

# HVAC Action priority
HVAC_ACTIONS = [
    HVACAction.HEATING,
    HVACAction.COOLING,
    HVACAction.DRYING,
    HVACAction.FAN,
    HVACAction.IDLE,
    HVACAction.OFF,
    None,
]

change also line 319:

for hvac_mode in HVAC_MODES[1:] + [HVACMode.OFF]:

5 Likes

Which file needs to be modified ?

/custom_components/climate_group/climate.py

This dit the trick.

Thx!

Hi, there are serveral forks. I’m currently using GitHub - IIsSchulstad/climate_group: Home Assistant Climate Group in 2024.1 that works for me.
There are also other newer forks whitch are adapted to 2024.1. You have to try it out to find out what suits you.