Cloud on Windows

Hi guys,

Im very new here, but i cant get cloud to work.

I get this in the logs

2018-05-14 00:20:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.requirements] Not initializing cloud because could not install requirement warrant==0.6.1

Try as a mite, i cant get warrant to install

Command “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\python.exe -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-e9h63sbg\pycryptodome\setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-363mq9r_\install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-e9h63sbg\pycryptodome\

Am i missing something or does warrant just not work on Windows?

I have got Unifi Video, and iCloud happy, along with my Dakin AC, but cloud (wanting this all to play with Alexa) is beating me :frowning:

Thanks in advance, Alan

Same issue here,can’t get warrant to install

If I run

py -m pip install warrant

I get the following error

Command ““C:\Program Files\Python36\python.exe” -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘C:\Users\Matthias\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-prf8v4ua\pycryptodome\setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record C:\Users\Matthias\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-89gbjlqo\install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile” failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\Matthias\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-prf8v4ua\pycryptodome\

Windows 10

Did you ever find a sollution?

I’ve posted the same issue here https://community.home-assistant.io/t/cloud-does-not-initialize-due-to-incompatible-packages/60858/8

Sorry, i did. It was part of the php or .net stuff that is said you had to download. The community edition or something. I was getting the wrong package, once i got the right one, all was right in the world.

1 Like