Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server.
AdGuard Home is a network-wide ad-and-tracker blocking DNS server with parental control (adult content blocking) capabilities. Its purpose is to let you control your entire network and all your devices, and it does not requireusing a client-side program.
AdGuard Home provides a beautiful, easy and feature-rich web interface to easily manage the filtering process and its settings.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Hass.io add-on.
- Ensure your Hassio device has a static IP and static external DNS servers!
Add our Hass.io add-ons repository to your Hass.io instance.
Add the following URL:
- Install the “AdGuard Home” add-on.
- Start the “AdGuard Home” add-on.
- Check the logs of the “AdGuard Home” to see if everything went well.
- Click the “OPEN WEB UI” button and log in with your Home Assistant account.
- Ready to go!
You can always get support here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
You have several options to get them answered:
- The Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: AdGuard Home
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
We will do our best to help you out!
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as an Hassio / Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Community Hass.io Add-ons project.