Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics.
InfluxDB is an open source time series database optimized for high-write-volume. It’s useful for recording metrics, sensor data, events, and performing analytics. It exposes an HTTP API for client interaction and if often used in combination with Grafana to visualize the data.
This add-on comes with Chronograf & Kapacitor pre-installed as well. Which gives you a nice InfluxDB admin interface for managing your users, databases, data retention settings, and lets you peek inside the database using the Data Explorer.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Hass.io add-on.
Add our Hass.io add-ons repository to your Hass.io instance.
Add the following URL:
- Install the “InfluxDB” add-on.
- Start the “InfluxDB” add-on.
- Check the logs of the “InfluxDB” to see if everything went well.
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: InfluxDB
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as an Hassio / Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Community Hass.io Add-ons project.