Configure in HA (HassIO) NEXA SP816 sensor

Someone who knows how to install and configure in HA (HassIO) NEXA SP816 sensor.

• how to include the NEXA SP816 sensor
  • configuration.yaml

It is possible or not!
How have you succeeded?

I have the log file:

Log Details (ERROR)
Fri Apr 05 2019 18:31:00 GMT+0200 (centraleuropeisk sommartid)
Error setting up entry Z-Wave (import from configuration.yaml) for zwave
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/openzwave/option.py”, line 78, in init
raise ZWaveException(u"Can’t find device %s : %s" % (device, traceback.format_exception(*sys.exc_info())))
openzwave.object.ZWaveException: “Zwave Generic Exception : Can’t find device /dev/ttyACM0 : [‘NoneType: None\n’]”

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 303, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zwave/init.py”, line 283, in async_setup_entry
config_path=config.get(CONF_CONFIG_PATH))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/openzwave/option.py”, line 81, in init
raise ZWaveException(u"Error when retrieving device %s : %s" % (device, traceback.format_exception(*sys.exc_info())))
openzwave.object.ZWaveException: ‘Zwave Generic Exception : Error when retrieving device /dev/ttyACM0 : [‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/openzwave/option.py”, line 78, in init\n raise ZWaveException(u"Can\‘t find device %s : %s" % (device, traceback.format_exception(*sys.exc_info())))\n’, ‘openzwave.object.ZWaveException: “Zwave Generic Exception : Can\'t find device /dev/ttyACM0 : [\‘NoneType: None\\\\n\’]”\n’]’

My configuration.yaml :

Z-Wave support

zwave:
usb_path: /dev/ttyACM0
polling_interval: 30000

Do you have other zwave devices working? It appears you are having troubles with zwave setup not just adding this sensor.

It looks like it cannot find your USB device at /dev/ttyACM0

From your other thread you unplugged and replugged your zwave stick. are you sure its still at ACM0?

also no need to create multiple threads for the same issue.

Once you solve the hub issue and have zwave properly setup again. Click the add node button and bring your sensor as close as possible to the zwave stick.

It can be helpful to reset the sensor to factory defaults (follow the mfg’s instructions) and then try to re-add it. I think zwave devices won’t want to join if they think they are already part of a network.

Thanks for the answer, fixed with that hard reset three times and until finally i got started aeotec control unit.
But still nothing new Zwave node is visible.
should check how to do a hard reset for Nexa SP816, and try again.

Have only:

Has excluded Nexa SP 816 from the AEOTEC stick.
Included in the Aeotec stick again.
Starting reboot Raspberry and HA.
But there is no new Zwave unit in HA, or in the network manager.
Which are the steps to include new Zwave.
something extra scripts in configuration.yaml or somewhere in HA?
Is there anyone who has succeeded in including NEXA SP-816
What can I do more than this?
Didn’t have such problems with Telldus Zwave to include in the Aeotec stick.

What was the unknown node?

Did you check the states page for new sensors or binary sensors?

I do not know what it is for node thought it is NEXA SP816 or?
Attaching some pictures maybe you know what it means, I’m not good at all.

It seems that NEXA SP816 sensor does not have supports on Home Assistant HassIO!
Someone who has installed this Nexa Sp816 sensor?.