Conigurable colours in History graphs

It would be nice to be able to optionally set color representation of different states on History page. Now the colours are, probably, auto generated, but I would like to assign colors to states.

And yes, I guess that there can be lot of colors for states pre-configured:
on/off - green / gray
above/bellow horizont = yellow-orange / gray

etc.
As a UI designer, I can help with this… but I’m Python newbie, ssry

1 Like

If not fully configurable, at least it would help having colors generated from content, so they’re consistent. For example, location history should show “Home” and the rest of locations always in the same color. Right now, it seems color assignment is somewhat random between executions.

Yes please!! Even if it just assigned the same colour to stuff in the same position in each graph. E.g. the first entry is always blue, the second always red etc. Should be very simple.

No kidding. Many of mine are currently orange and green. Really sux for someone with red-green colorblindness.

Yes please. Configurable graph colors.

Yes please!

Yes please!

Any update on this?

Custom colors for states would be nice too, for example my phone tracker “away” is blue “home” is purple, but for my roomate’s phone “away” is purple and “home” is blue. Very confusing.

Same with graphs, it would be nice to color code the sensors by rough location in the house (front/back, which end, etc)

This would be a wonderful addition!

Yes please!