Controlling devices operating at 434.15MHz

Hi everyone.

Just moved into a new home and had some electric blinds installed, which come with a remote, that operates at 434.15MHz (which seems to be a bit of a rare one)

I’d like to control these with Home Assistant.
The problem is, that I’ve only been able to find 433MHz hubs, like this inexpensive Sonoff hub (https://www.banggood.com/SONOFF-RF-Bridge-WiFi-433-MHz-Replacement-Smart-Home-Automation-Universal-Switch-p-1179900.html) which I was planning to flash with Tasmota until I figured out the frequency of the blinds.

Some people have asked this question on banggood and some claimed that it’d work with 434.15MHz.

However, I just found this post on here:

These transceivers are the ones mentioned on the post:

and

Which, by the replies, and confirmation on the website, seem to support the frequency I’m looking for.

Now, the million dollar question. I understand the price difference, probably based on the massive amount of protocols supported by the latter, but I really only need to transmit at 434.15MHz.
Does anyone know of any other device that can transmit on this frequency and that I can integrate within home assistant? Thank you!

(Sorry, my previous answer was in a wrong direction…)
How about, (as a last resort), if you’re good at soldering etc… if you use your existing remote as a “switch”? You draw wires from buttons, then you can connect those to anything you want…