☀️ Cover Control Automation (CCA) - a comprehensive and highly configurable roller blind blueprint

This is a trace that has only reacted to a previous position change (trigger “t_manual_1”).

I need traces for:

• t_shading_start_pending (something has triggered a possible shading)
  • t_shading_start_execution (after the waiting time, the shading is actually triggered via a separate trigger. And, of course, it checks once again whether the conditions apply).

Dear user firebowl,
you take every opportunity to confirm that something isn’t working for you. That’s generally okay, because it sometimes allows me to deduce whether it’s a major error. But I would also like to help you.

You’ve already mentioned that you don’t currently have any traces to hand. That’s okay too. I can wait.

But your problem doesn’t necessarily have to be everyone’s problem. Of course, a bug could also be the cause. Then I would like to fix it. So traces again.

There’s just no other way.
Every configuration is individual. And everyone has different sensors. I’ll only get really smart if I get the correct logs/configs.

Let’s search together and then we’ll see.

3 Likes

Alternatively, you can simply rename the values.

Sorry for the late reply. Of course you’ll get a trace from me. I know that you are always happy to help with problems. I’m just on the road at the moment and won’t be able to get to my traces until tonight at the earliest.

First Trace https://file.io/JJvntRwHXNFq
In this case, activating the resident mode should lower the roller blind to the ventilation position because the window is open. However, the roller blind remains completely open. If the window is closed, the roller blind moves to the closed position. Until a few days ago, the roller blind moved to the defined ventilation position when the window was open.
I have the same behavior when closing in the evening after the time, but I only get a trace later.

Could it be that you have swapped the two input fields for the contact sensors?

You are using the “Contact Sensor Opened” sensor for “Ventilation Full”. And not the Tilted sensor for partial ventilation.

"contact_window_tilted": [],
        "contact_window_opened": "binary_sensor.fenster_kinderzimmer_contact",
1 Like

Oh man, of course you’re right. Anyone who can read has a clear advantage.
Many thanks!

Tip: After upgrading to Sep 4th version, I had to re-add my contact sensor. It was missing in the configuration.

i deleted the statushelper, and it looks like that its working :slight_smile:

Since Sep, 4th version, ventilate opens the blinds completely instead of 60% as set in the configuration. Could you take a look at the trace?

https://www.npoint.io/docs/9d2eca759e8e7e5798fa

Maybe the same problem?

1 Like

Hello, I need help because I don’t understand why my automation is not working correctly. I have configured workday and non-workday times, the shutters must, outside of these ranges, open and close on the elevation of the sun. This morning again, the shutters opened at 9 a.m. even though the elevation threshold had already been exceeded since 7:45 a.m…Regarding the closure, I have no problem…Any idea? What elements should I send to help you respond to me?

Just now, one of my roller blinds was “constantly” moving up and down. The threshold value for the brightness was briefly undershot again and again.
However, the waiting time for both directions is set to 300 seconds.
Do I see correctly in the trace that the wait time is only 30 seconds?
https://file.io/fscxchTj8ljK

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes that was the problem.

2 Likes

All times can be configured.
I think you are confusing the waiting times. The trace is not for shading.

Please show me the exact traces that are responsible for the constant startup and shutdown. Not that there is a bug here.

Please. I don’t want to keep repeating myself. I would really like to help. But not with a text task like this. Unfortunately, my crystal ball is currently being cleaned. :smiley:

Please show me configs or traces and I can work my way in.

I know the different places for the brightness. However, I am interested in the Waiting Time for Sun Shading Start and the Waiting Time for Sun Shading Stop.
Unfortunately, I seem to have got the wrong trace yesterday. But it was probably because the blind opened and closed every minute and I had many traces to choose from :wink:
As I understand the config, a sensor must have a certain status for 300s in order for the blind to be opened or closed for shading.

Stupid question, can I somehow access older traces? I can’t see the ones from yesterday.

The second post in this thread.

Of course, i juste dont’kow how to find traces…

Here is my configuration (it’s the same for all shutters at this time)

alias: Gestion du volet cuisine
description: Gestion ouverture/fermeture du volet cusine
use_blueprint:
  path: hvorragend/cover_control_automation.yaml
  input:
    blind: cover.volet_cuisine
    auto_options:
      - auto_up_enabled
      - auto_down_enabled
      - auto_sun_enabled
      - auto_shading_enabled
    time_up_early: "06:45:00"
    time_up_early_non_workday: "09:00:00"
    time_up_late: "09:00:00"
    time_up_late_non_workday: "09:00:00"
    auto_up_action:
      - service: notify.mobile_app_smartphone_tony
        metadata: {}
        data:
          title: Les volets sont ouverts !
    time_down_early: "17:00:00"
    time_down_early_non_workday: "17:00:00"
    time_down_late: "23:00:00"
    time_down_late_non_workday: "23:00:00"
    sun_elevation_up: 0
    sun_elevation_down: -5
    shading_position: 25
    shading_azimuth_start: 90
    shading_azimuth_end: 230
    shading_temperatur_sensor1: sensor.fresnicourt_le_dolmen_temperature
    shading_min_temperatur1: 22
    shading_forecast_temp: 22
    shading_weather_conditions: []
    auto_down_action:
      - service: notify.notify
        data:
          title: Gestion des volets
    drive_time: 40
    ignore_after_manual_config: []
    check_config: true
    cover_status_options: cover_helper_enabled
    cover_status_helper: input_text.cover_cuisine_status_helper
    shading_min_temperatur2: 23
    auto_shading_start_action:
      - service: notify.notify
        data:
          title: Sun Shading activé dans la maison
    reset_override_config: reset_disabled
    auto_up_condition:
      - condition: state
        entity_id: input_boolean.salon_occupe
        state: "on"
    time_control: time_control_input
    workday_sensor: binary_sensor.workday_sensor

Could yo explain to me how to send traces ? When i go to “trace timeline”, i get this

in this screen the 3 dots in the top right corner

1 Like