Custom card: Room Card

v0.0.12 should fix this. Why the alignment is different, idk, I dont have it out of alignment like that. Did you apply some other style to it? Maybe a custom icon set?

no i didnt apply any other style… on mobile its showing like that but on laptop its showing fine… How to fix this alignment thing ??? Kindly guide

is v0.0.12 out ?

Yes v0.0.12 is out. You might wanna force the update by pressing update info in HACS.

This is on my phone. The alignment pretty good there right? Which iconset are you using? Maybe they are smaller? Because the text on your screenshot (51.6 C) is just as big as the icons, where on mine, the icons are bigger than the text.

I am using the same icon set eg mdi:icon-name

I don’t know where am I going wrong.

I will recheck it.

Which theme are you using ?

Also is it possible to change the color of the icons from blue to any desired color ? If possible plz include in next version

I am using google dark theme.
You can change the color of the icon with state_color. And if you want to change it to a color regarding state I would recommend using the card mod plugin (also on HACS)

I just read the history of this thread. You already had this issue with v0.0.10. I think its an issue on your machine. But I might be wrong.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 7.13.38 PM

Font is fixed after v0.0.12. But still the color of the text (Nest and Fountain) are not changing. Please check the code below.

type: custom:room-card
title: R‍oom
styles:
  color: red
entity: group.room
show_icon: true
entities:
  - entity: switch.speaker
    styles:
      color: blue
    name: Nest
    state_color: true
    tap_action:
      action: toggle
  - entity: switch.fountain
    name: Fountain
    styles:
      color: green
    icon: mdi:fountain
    tap_action:
info_entities:
  - entity: input_boolean.guard_on_off
    tap_action:
  - entity: automation.door_sensors
    icon: mdi:door-open
    tap_action:
  - sensor.cpu

The colours are not changing… Am I doing anything wrong here… I have checked the same on multiple machines. Please guide what am I doing wrong…

Also plz guide how can I change the color of entry - sensor.cpu ? (it takes the same color as of main title)

Sorry, my bad. state_color is a bool ofcourse xD
I think you need to use card mod for this. Because the icon for exampe a light entity will change to the color of the light ( when its rgb ). Room card will not have this functionality in the near future

I was asking about changing colors of the text the encircled ones in screenshot. Can that be done?

The below screenshot was when using v0.0.10

The below screenshot is when using v0.0.12

Why LED moved to next line. Is there a way to turn of multi-row. Also is there an option to align the icons to left. eg in this case LED is centre aligned which is not looking good.

Kindly request to add an option to turn off multi-row and also add align options for rows.

Hoping to see a new version soon

Thanks

You can do that with the styles option. Did you try that?

The reason LED is on the next row is because there isnt enough room to put it next to the other entities

Yes I tried that. Plz check my code above. Plz check is there any error in that. Becuase color is not changing for me.

But why is v0.0.10 LED is in the same line but in v0.0.11 and 12 it comes on the next line. So can you plz add something like multi_line: false

How can i change the hight of the state? the styles option wont work.
Unbenannt2

I think I see the problem in your screenshot. The info entities are on the same height as your icon all the way left. But you have no title so the entities are put next to that left icon. The info entities are on the correct height but it looks like they aren’t.

May I ask, why don’t you have a title/name for the room set?

There is not error in it. I think you’re yaml is incorrect. As you can see it’s working for @Gui1

But I will look into it on Friday

Ok plz check and let me know…

Plz post your yaml for the room card. I am not able to get styles: color: red to work

Can you plz post your yaml. I will copy paste and check