Custom Component: Dreame Vacuum

How did you manage to get the token from l10 ultra?

Hello! when the next release will be available?

Hi tasshack, already support for dreame F9 since I asked Nov '22 ?
Thank you

buongiorno a tutti, qualcuno gentilmente mi sa dire il perché quando integro il componente mi si resetta HA e molte applicazioni non funzionano specialmente tutte le zigbee?
Grazie

Spoiler
config
config2

Thanks to @w00dwind

7 Likes

i dont have the “dreamehome account” option.
where can i activate it?

Any timelines for this?

1 Like

Development is finished but there are a lot of testing needs to be done with the resulting bug fixes. Also I have promised that I will add the VSLAM support on the next release so there are some work on that also.

3 Likes

any chances support for DREAME BOT X20 Pro Plus will be added?

Probably via dreamehome account.

3 Likes

is this possible already to get a notification of empty water tank and full vacuum? and if so how? :smiley:

all possible automations have a “value” to set , like “auto water refilling” or “auto empty status”
thank you

Low water warning is using another property ({"siid": 4, "piid": 41}) than standard fault indication which is not currently implemented on this integration but I am planning to implement it with its HA notifications and events.

Great! Looking forward to the Dreame Home feature!

Quick question where I seem to stuck currently:
I don’t seem to be able to switch the cleaning mode on my W10 Pro (neither by “hand” on the integration overview page, not by using a service:

service: select.select_option
data:
  option: sweeping
target:
  entity_id: select.(vacuum)_cleaning_mode

Any hint what might be wrong?

Can you try with the customized cleaning turned off?
Newer vacuums does not care the cleaning mode when customized cleaning enabled like the suction level and humidity of mop pad because different cleaning mode for each room can be set on these devices.
I will address this issue on the next release when I add the custom cleaning mode for rooms.

Hi,
customized cleaning is actually turned off. Setting the cleaning mode seems unaffected by that, unfortunately.
I also noticed that setting the cleaning mode by hand on the integrationpage, does not elicit a log book entry. Setting any other parameter does.

I think the problem here is that you are trying to set sweeping while the mop pads are attached and the vacuums without the mop pad lifting feature does not allows you to do that. Integration handles this issue by populating the cleaning mode options dynamically so the option you are trying to set must be inside the option list of the cleaning mode select entity otherwise it just ignored by the integration.
Can you check that you can set the cleaning mode to sweeping from the app or not?

I have the x20 pro plus version, I can be a tester.

Hello! Is the model D10S Plus supported by the integration?? Thank you in advance!

Only if they work with the Home Mi App. I have the same problem i have a D10s Pro but is not listed on the Xiaomi Home App.

1 Like

I just downloaded the Xiaomi Home app, and i see that the D10S Plus model is not present on the devices list, but the D10 Plus model yes
 do you think that the S version will work too with the Xiaomi Home app?? I mean, is the same family, am i wrong?