Custom Component: Dreame Vacuum

Same problem here ahah.

Do you think others vacuums like D10S Plus should be integrated ?
I can be a tester too if you want.

1 Like

Like i said. If it works with the Xiaomi Home App it will also work with the dreame integration. I think you have to sit and wait.

I had a Dreame D9 max what works great with this integration. But with my D10S Pro iā€™ll have to wait.

1 Like

:top: when this new feature be released?

1 Like

Would you have the prediction of the integration with dreame.vacuum.md1808.

Hi,

Is it correct that the vacuum needs to be configured in Xiaomi Mi App to get this integration work?

Because I added my vacuum to the dreame app to use the camera featureā€¦

The login always failed if I want to set up this integrationā€¦but the login is correct it is working with the Xiaomi miio integration. (My old vacuum is connected trough the integration)

Thank you

FYI, the current core beta (2023.8.0) is producing the following;

wait a little bit. i think the dreame app integration will work in the next release

Please follow this issue for currently unsupported devices.

How exactly did you solve this? Iā€™m running into the same problem.

Never mind. I found the answer here.

Now, another questionā€¦ I have a Dreamebot D10 Plus and for things like Sensors, Filter, Main Brush, and Side Brush, my vacuum supplies attributes for both hours and percentage. The Xiaomi Vacuum Map Card seems to be picking up the percentage attribute, but using hours as the unit. Whatā€™s the simplest way to correct this?

You need to select Tasshack/dreame-vacuum as card Vacuum platform setting.

I was just copying the example from the github page, but thatā€™s good to know. Updating the vacuum platform has certainly resulted in a change, though all the attributes I was asking about are now gone and replaced with different ones.

Iā€™ll keep playing with it.

Need helpā€¦
How to make switches for rooms cleaning so that each switch waits for the previous one to finish cleaning?
Something like this.

Hi @tasshack, is now the D10S Plus supported by the integration?!
Iā€™m not understanding if the new release with the Dreamehome account features is already out or not :sweat_smile:

Thank you in advance!

Has anyone upgraded to the new firmware 4.3.6_3015 / 4.3.6.3018? I cannot add it to the local integration anymore, maybe the local LAN connection is broke with this firmware.

Did you tried to hard reset the device?

Only with pressing Home + Power Button at the same time. I can try hard resetting it via the small push button near to the QR codes.