Custom Component: HACS

this is a great tool!!!

How to add card-tools and card-modder custom cards to HACS? I cannot find them inside the store.

Like any other https://custom-components.github.io/hacs/usage/settings/#add-custom-repositories

1 Like

Would there be any way to tell in HACS when you have done this (if I have your repository already added as custom)?

Or would I just have to keep an eye on your github?

They will show up in the store with a “NEW” badge.

1 Like

There’s a lot to click to remove the “NEW” badges.
Will there be a way to mark all “Not NEW”?
Using a simple sed on .storage/hacs helps at the moment.

2 Likes

When I click on Store I get this message…any ideas

500 Internal Server Error

Server got itself in trouble

Fill out the issue template @ github

mine doesnt seem to show me ones that i have installed… and they all still say install?

@Chandler_K_Sharp Read the post above yours

Resolved…Thanks @ludeeus

Edit the .storage/HACS file and do a search/replace for “new”: true and set that to false. Then restart HA and presto all gone.

1 Like

When they are in the core of HACS, they will disappear as custom repos without your needing to do anything.

1 Like

@ludeeus I am building a dark theme and I cant figure out the text variable I need to use for the buttons “REINSTALL” “REPOSITORY” and “OPEN PLUGIN”. Nothing I try to change makes any difference. Can you give me a clue as to where your getting the color for the text in these links. Thanks!

with text highlighted

That’s not presto

sed -i 's#"new": true#"new": false#g' .homeassistant/.storage/hacs

That’s presto!

1 Like

They are not buttons, they are links.
it uses --primary-color

ah man, thats the same as the header in the the Main UI !! That is a real problem if your trying to build a “dark” theme. I have to rethink this…

@ludeeus I have to change the repository name of the appdaemon script that is already added to the HACS database. Renaming the reository in the appdaemon file is enough? Will this not cause any problems for HACS?

All my custom cards have stopped appearing in Lovelace, I checked HACS and its perpetually doing a background task apparently…image

Otherwise they look ok ?

Any ideas?

I have tried restarting homeassistant a few times, giving it plenty of time (its been going an hour this time)