Custom Google Keep Notes sensor and Lovelace card

As entity in lovelace config you should use sensor.keep_sensor as the name you defined is keep sensor, not keep_notes_sensor.

Good idea. I will try to add it in the next few days :slight_smile:

I have added the functionality you wanted. Update the lovelace card from the Github and use showChecked: and/or showUnchecked: for filtering the results.

hi,
same problem:

• entities:
    - entity: sensor.keep_sensor
    title: “DDD”
    theme: darkcyan
    type: “custom:keep-notes-card”

That is awesome and so quick.

Thank you, works perfectly!

Do you have any notes in the note you want to see?

no only the subject.

That looks like the problem you are encountering. I will try to fix it ASAP but basically you are having an error because you don’t have anything written in the note

I have fixed the problem and pushed new file to the GitHub. Please update it. Everything should be working now.

Hello. Could you please help me what can be the problem? My HA (hassio) doesn’t load any notes from google keep, however I have a few of them added.

My conf:

• platform: google_keep
    name: google_keep
    username: !secret google_keep.username
    password: !secret google_keep.password
    #labels:

- ‘Home Assistant’

pinned: true

I use [email protected] and an application password created hor HA.

My lovelace:

• type: custom:google-keep-card
    entity: sensor.google_keep
    theme: dark
    alpha: 0.7
    show:
    - checked
    - unchecked

Appreciate your help. I am running hassio on Synology NAS.

You have currently setup another Google Keep card, similar to this one but different. Please ask your question in this post for answer: Google Keep Custom Component and Lovelace card

Appeciate your help. I just made a try with your solution, but I got the following error:

‘Custom element doesn’t exist: keep-notes-card.’

I have downloaded the custom_components\keep_notes_sensor\ folder and it’s content and placed to the necessary place.
I have placed the keep-notes-card.js to the required folder.
I have enabled card-tools.
I have tried restart several times.

My config:

• platform: keep_notes_sensor
    name: keep_notes_sensor
    username: !secret google_keep.username
    password: !secret google_keep.password
    list_id: 1Oav36rn5ACsr36ScU4TA4DGQ_C7MPEuEKshiIyrYiDheVqqArofsgAkdVAjaoqo

My lovelace:

• url: /local/customcards/keep-notes-card.js
    type: js
  • type: custom:keep-notes-card
    entity: sensor.keep_notes_sensor

Any idea? Appreciate your help in advance.

Also, in my log, I get the following error:
https://*****************.ui.nabu.casa/local/customcards/keep-notes-card.js:7:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘<’

Would it be possible to make the list editable? Would solve my problem of implementing a shopping list i can control with Google Assistant

Hey,
I added the sensor and the sensor works
The cardio does not work
Accepting error:

No card type found

‘‘views:
title: My view
cards:
- type: ‘custom:keep-notes-card’
entity: sensor.keep_notes_sensor’’

I have the same problem as @roei639 - i.e. the sensor is set up and works but the card has the error “no card type found”.

I’m checked & double checked install directory without success. I’m wondering if it has been deprecated as it isn’t in HACS repository anymore. Is anyone still using this successfully?

It is in hacs.

This is not in HACS. The card in hacs is from another creator and mine and his a re not intercompatible.
I unfortunately haven’t had much time recently to fix the issues, so I am sorry if something is not working. I will try to fix it soon.
If everything works out, I will also submit it to HACS for easier downloading.

I have 0 idea how on earth anyone has got this running. I am a complete noob with anything coding. This is blowing my tiny little mind.

is this project still in development?

Hi,

Unfortunately not, but you could check out Google Keep Custom Component and Lovelace card , it’s basically the same thing.