Custom Integration: Sonnenbatterie

Has anyone with the Hybrid system getting the House consumption to show up? I’ve tried all the available sensors in the integration but none show this value. Everything else works fine otherwise thanks.

I am not getting consumption through the integration, so I set up a webhook to get “live” values.

Are you able to share how you did this or point me in the right direction? I’m slowly learning how to do things in HA and have managed with help on a previous post to change my system from Automatic to TimeofUse using NodeRed which has been great for setting charging events.

And that’s actually wrong, it’s the production values I am not getting, sorry!

No problemo. Thanks for the reply.

I just found this link, I am pretty sure this is the description I used for setting up the webhooks.

Thanks. Ive been checking it out and it looks like it will send through the right info. Just need to figure out how to set it all up.

Could anyone share the installer password with me please? Thanks a lot.

The installer password are registered to a single installer, one per installer. I have seen the installer screens not much extra there that is of interest.
There is a User password to connect locally only is: sonnenUser3552

1 Like

Thanks for the User password! I’ve got the Sonnenbatterie eco 8.0, I think there is no personalized login for installers. In the picture of the First Post it seems, there is a general intaller Password.

Sorry for new question, Ive been trying to control my sonnen through operating mode. the feature mentioned earlier doesn’t appear to be in my entities. im unsure how to add it or control the battery. I need to be capable of altering the time of use and manual charge/ discharge.

Continuing the discussion from Custom Integration: Sonnenbatterie:

Hi Weltmeyer,

thank you for your efforts.
i am a completely new to HASS and probably i have done something wrong.
since your integration was working before, but now i get the following errors in my log:

Unable to prepare setup for platform sonnenbatterie.sensor:
Platform not found (Exception importing custom_components.sonnenbatterie.sensor).

4:23:27 AM – (ERROR) setup.py
Unexpected exception importing platform custom_components.sonnenbatterie.sensor
4:23:27 AM – (ERROR) loader.py

can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

There should be more lines before and after, describing the error in more detail…

i have installed my latest backup and now it is working again.
i think i made a mistake
now everything is working again.

thank you anyway for your script and help
fantastic work !!!

Given that Sonnen has now disabled the old API (where I amongst other things, read D0_12.status (self-consumption relay for heat/hot-water-pump), where can i get that information now?

It does not seem to be included from the built-in default API.

Any help appreciated … also, anyone having the Installer password?

I had both User/Installer for the old API, but only the user for the new :frowning:

Hi @weltmeyer and other Sonnenbaterie users ,

Maybe you are so kind and have the time to help me.
3 days and much more grey hears later… i still do not have Energy dashboard working properly

in the pictures you see the UI’s (sonnenapp and HASS DB) as well as the settings i have made in the energy dashboad from HASS.
Am I doing something wrong? or is it correct that the HASS DB is not that accurate (due to missing data/ rounding up / off etc) or am i just making wrong calculations.?

Thank you all for your help and input

Hi Michael,

sorry i cant help you with that.

I don’t know if this is the only problem, but you have assigned GridOutput in place of BatteryOutput

Hi Mads,

Indeed i saw this and changed it.
However there is still a discrepancy between the figures in “the Sonnen”-app and the figures in HA.

did you fill it out the same as i did?
(BatteryOutput i.o. GridOutput set asside)

thanks for noticing though and your reply

Same with me and would like to have the new Installer pwd to verify more data on the ECO 8.
Did you get it in the meanwhile ?