Custom Lovelace Card - Homekit style card

did you solve this problem? can you tell me solution you used?

hi
i did it like this

It did not work… Same result ㅠㅠ. Can you tell me some detail for me? ㅠㅠ

Did you solve this problem?

No, at this moment no time to solve it, to bad nobody react to the problem.

I would love to be able to customize also box-shadow css property od the button element.
This to allow neumorphic shadow effect.
I tried to do it and open a feature request
has any bidy suggestions on how to achieve it with current version of the card?

Thanks

- double_tap_action:
                          action: popup
                          entity: climate.thermostat
                        entity: climate.thermostat
                        fullscreen: false
                        hideState: true
                        name: Grijanje
                        popup:
                          name: Vaillant
                          type: 'custom:thermostat-popup-card'
                      - entity: climate.klima
                        name: Klima dnevna
                        popup:
                          name: Toshiba
                      - entity: climate.spavaca_2
                        name: Klima spavaća
                        popup:
                          name: Haier

why pop up wont work,
i mess up something ¨?

@DBuit is there a update inc soont o tackle the problem the browser popup update that brakes all the popups and this card?

Do you know a workaround on current situation with browser mod?

No, only uninstalling browser mod 1.3.0 (remove integration and in HACS) and reinstall browser mod version 1.2.3 in HACS. After the restart everything works again.

I hoop this card will be compatible soon, but until then stay on browser mod version 1.2.3

Thanks. In fact it’s enough to use reinstall feature found in browser-mod’s menu in HACS. Then chose version you want to install (1.2.3). It will request HA restart. After that HA mobile application must be restarted too.

BTW selecting version to install is somehow broken. It requires some random clicks to activate drop list with available versions or enabling access to betas which should activate the drop list immediately.

is there any update on this ?

@DBuit Are u still with us m8?

Hello Guys,

I just released Version 0.5.9.3
It should fix the browser_mod problem, but! you must clear browser cache not just refreshing really clear it in the settings, somehow it did not work without doing that.

Let me know if it is fixed for you guys?
Are there more problems that should be fixed to keep it all working?

I am pretty bussy as you guys might thought already, but wanna keep everything working, so let me know if there are any breaking issue’s?

Hope to get more time in future to also add new features.

3 Likes

Working fine for me thanks !

Im just glad you are ok m8. Its trying times for everyone. And i was worried something had happend.

Thanks for finally getting to the update. One thing I noticed, if I have multiple instances of Lovelace open (one PC browser and also the iphone app) and I invoke the popup, the popup will open on both simultaneously rather than on just the browser from where it was invoked. I’m assuming that the browser-mod deviceID is not being set to only “this” device. Maybe it was the same behavior before the browser-mod update as well and just didn’t realize it.

it sounds like result of quick workaround. The same behaviour is described in the Homekit Infused HKI as one of possible options the author of that framework temporarili was offering

Guys how you cope with setting light warmth or colour? is there any nice looking/slick usable card for that? Or I’m doomed to lovelace one?

If you use my button code you can have it look like this