Custom Lovelace Card - Homekit style card

Hello guys,

Released new version, this fixes the issue @maxym metioned where it opens the popup on all devices.
It should now only open on the device you are using. (Again don’t know if it is a HACS thing but clear cache! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

That worked! Much appreciated and thanks for the hard work.

hello guys, do you know if there is a way to set a default turn on value for lights using the Homekit Style Card? at the moment, when i click on a light entity to turn on a light it uses the last values.

thanks

AFAIK you are using button cards for that, isn’t it?
I think it can be achieved with homekit card. I however find no way to pass entity id to settingsCard of light-popup-card. I’ve asked about it several times but looks like nobody knows: Custom Lovelace Card - Homekit style card - #1278 by maxym

Well, yes I actually use button-card for that, however the Homekit Style card is slightly different (looks wise).
I have spent a lot of time to get it the way it looks right now though it isn’t easy to use. The homekit style card is a lot easier to use. Unfortunately I have no idea how this works since I have never tried it.

As for the button-cards I use, I use it in conjunction with the homekit-style popup cards (also by Dbuit) and that is how I use them. Unfortunately I am not able to help you with this since I am not the creator of this card and I have never used this specific card in the past.

I hope you will find your answer soon though.

I like it.
Have you used the sidebar-card?

i did
but what do mean, what do you like

The slidebar

Thank you for your response and good words.
Part of my Gui is also based on button card, mimics home kit style, while the rest is home kit based because of how easy it was to build it initially.
I’m lazy to replace hk with button card, but I’m very close to do that, since even DBuit hasn’t answered my question. at this point I don’t know if those cards are not capable for or there is information missing.

however I’m still not sure if it is possible to define light popup and it subsequent popup in button’s card template and then pass light entity id from parrent button card to them.

Not sure if this had been asked before.
Is there a way to get rid of the big space at the top of the card?

Hi, is there a way to size to title of the row? Thxs?

It is, if you also combine decluttering-card with it :wink:

Ok, will try, not sure if i can do it. thxs

Hi, trying to use the custom mini-media-player card.

media

code :

- card: 'custom:mini-media-player'
                        cardOptions:
                          entity: media_player.kodi

wider: true
                        higher: true
                        noPadding: true
                        cardStyle: |
                          ha-card {
                            height:100%;
                          }
                          .ratio {
                            padding-bottom: 70%!important;
                          }

disable home if its true

Hi guys, I’m just wondering if there is a possibility to integrate animated icons like Mattias did in his config. A different take on designing a Lovelace UI

I know he did it with Button-Card. But I guess there is a way to do it with Home-Kit as well?

1 Like

Hi , which tablet is it ?
thanks

Sorry u have been very busy at work…

cardOptions:
      entity: media_player.multiroom
      artwork: none
      name: Multiroom
      hide:
        name: true
        icon: true
        power: false
        source: true
        volume: false
        info: false
    cardStyle: |
      :host {
        width: 100%;
        position: absolute;
        bottom: 0;
        left: 0;
      }
      .mmp__bg {
      background: rgba(192,192,192,0.1);
      } 
      .entity__info__media {
      color: #f0f0f0;
      word-break: break-word;
      }       
      ha-card {
        background: transparent;
        color: #010203;
        overflow: hidden !important;
        box-shadow: none !important;
        margin-bottom: -50px;
        border-radius: 12px !important;        
      }  
      .state {
        font-size: 8px;
      }    

Does anyone know if you can use Actions to trigger anything other than a service call (in the popup cards)

I’m trying to trigger another popup from inside a popup, and can’t do it because it requires a fire-dom-event action

How can I get rid of the big borders in mobile left and right?
If I increase tile size on mobile even only from 90 to 91px, the layout changes from 3 to 2 columns. Just want the 3 colums to span over the whole width of the mobile display.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: The border is only present on my android phone, on the iPhone the tiles span over the full width!