Custom UI: Buienradar rain forecast graph

That is indeed the call to the web service API.
Problem is the format in which a different provider may return the data. BuienRadar returns an array in “(rain) value | time” format. The logic will have to be changed to parse data returned in a different format from a another source.
Unfortunately my HA environment is currently down due to a SSD that crapped out on me, so I’m unable to help until my new hardware arrived and I restored my setup.

In the network explorer in Chrome’s developer mode I see that rain data is fetched from buienradar, but the card is still completely empty.
I thought perhaps because it is not raining yet here, so I checked buienrader itself where it is raining atm and found Groesbeek. After adding another card with the coordinates of Groesbeek, I still have an empty card, with no graph :frowning:

I also tried the exact code from @Fabian_V, including the location he uses. Still, no graph. Ctrl-F5’ed various times, checked and reloaded resources, all without success. Unfortunately, also no log entries or errors in the developer tools. Also tried different browsers (Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox) and themes, all without succes.

No idea what to do to help, I didn’t install the original one, but the one forked from JJFourie/ lovelace-buien-rain-card that one is working for me…

I’m using that version too. Oddly enough it works fine within the iOS and Android apps. I’ll try clearing all cached data from my browsers on my laptop tomorrow.

I second that :grinning:

Just a heads-up… one of our fellow countrymen is building a new component to show the buienradar information in HA.
Maybe it is a better bet, let’s see once it is released…

That topic is old, from 2017!

Oh. Right. Damn… :roll_eyes:

Works excellent for me! I removed the other buienradar card and integrations.

1 Like

I can’t get this one to work. The sensors work fine and also show data, but the card always shows up empty.

No problems here in Safari, Chrome or Firefox…

1 Like

I had the same issue, deleting the browser cache did the trick.

Is there any similar sensor card for North American region?

Since the climacell integration has changed, this doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone yet put together the templates to fix it?

Yes please share that card with us, love the picture element :slight_smile:

@lukevink , used your integration without problems. But after 3 months without updating, I updated all the mods, components etc, unfortunately the raincard isn’t working anymore:

Can you (or some-one els) help me?

You have to remove the manual scrapers and old neerslag love lace presentation. Then you have to enable the neerslag app via integrations.
This contains now the scrapers and the love lace cards together.
See for more details GitHub - aex351/home-assistant-neerslag-app: Neerslag app for Home Assistant. All-in-one package (Sensors + Card).

1 Like

Hi rvdbrink,

thank you for your answer, I completely missed that I needed to delete the old version.

But I can’t find this:

1. Add the Neerslag App as an Integration in Home Assistant (menu: settings -> integrations)

I think I’m looking in the wrong direction. Where can I find it?

Go to integrations, click on add and search for “Neerslag App”

Because some reason (don’t know why) it was not vissible after the first reboots. Later it was visible, but now the next problem is here…

It’s activated:

But only visible with an error when I want to add te card (rebooted several times, tried in Incognito Mode)

I really feel stupid now, I have a some experience with Home Assistent, but can’t figure out why it’s not working…