DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

That’s an bug you only can use vertical, horizontal stack and grid card in yaml mode (you can do yaml in ui). It will be fixed a later 3.* version.

1 Like

I would template them I think that’s the best way to work around it for now.

1 Like

ouch, i dont know how my OCD will behave, i want unique_ids to those sensors badly but i dont want to have 2 sensors for my entities, tough decision LOL

It’s an HA issue so you need to complain at the HA team :stuck_out_tongue: haha
I know this issue is sometimes there, only solution I found or heard is template them so, maybe somebody have other solution?

1 Like

Or add an lovelacecard in an area in Dwains area

2 Likes

Mine is running quite slow on a pretty underpowered NUC. Would using mushroom cards be causing this? And is it better to disable or hide entities? Would this make any difference to the lag?

1 Like

DD v3 builds 95% on the frontend so on the end-user device. What kind of device are you viewing DD with?

Thanks for the quick response. This is on a Surface Book 2 i5 7300u.

It would be nice if we can make some room as default, wife turn off something on kitchen, butt after some time it would go back to living room(default room)

I was going to work on installing dd3 today since I’m rained in, but the upgrade disappeared in hacs.

Mm I see its a recent device. Are you running it in HA app or browser?

There is an open issue for please look on github issues for it.

3.0 is in HACS.

In browser. Is there a Win app?

Yes I believe there is, Which browser are you using? Chrome?

Yes chrome.

Thank you for your response. Very helpful!

1 Like

Hi, I installed 3.0 today (I didn’t have anything before). I have configured everything, but after a reboot, the page does not load, it stays blank … everything else goes … Browsere Chrome and app Android

1 Like

Do you got any ha area? Do you got any device inside an area? Did you clear your browser cache? Do you also got an ha error log? Did you try an other browser? Did you reboot HA after installation? Do you got lovelace_gen or hki installed?

1 Like

I have 12 areas, many sensors, etc… everything worked, then I restarted HA, and since then you don’t see anything… the crime of HA works, pages, tabs, etc … same result both from various browsers and from apps on samsung s21… no errors in the logs