DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

I’m not aware of that bug. Do you also got it with other integrations or just dd?

Hi Dwain, it is just this integration. All others are fine.

Not sure then. What does the HA error log says during reboot of t he system? Does it say that DD is installed from not trusted author or something like that or?

Apexchart cards don’t appear to be working for me. Is it user error or are they not supported?

I’m also having an issue where my cameras don’t seem to come through as a stream. They work find in the standard “overview” dashboard.

Hi @dwains,

At begining, huge thanks because this looks amazing.

Unfortunately, I have problem with importing pages blueprints, error:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/config/dwains-dashboard/configs/more_pages/adguard/page.yaml’

When I try to use such custom page and go to it, it shows default Dwains Dashboard instead of custom page (like adguard, updates or anything).

I am using Dwains Dashboard v3.1.1, I tried to reinstall it (with removing configuration files) but issue still persists.

Have You any idea why it happens and how to fix it, or maybe it requires to be fixed by You at next update?

They must work in DD.

Try doing C then type Dwa then reload dwains dashboard. Or try rebooting the ha system. Then the more page must work.

Deloading DD didnt helped, after HA reboot it seems to be working.

Okay strange, please let me know if it persist when creating more more pages.

Hi.

So i started with HA again and this time I have got the dashboard installed and I can see stuff. Really is fantastic. being able to edit and change and also add is amazing.

However, how can the item below be changed? I don’t wish my McHAAdmin user to be visible there and also I may want to remove but also add to that.

Thanks. Just started watching Smart Home Junkie video and he talks about it.

Thank you.

In each room I have Netatmo valves (in the yaml file I have also created unique sensors), but in the area card, the temperature does not appear … it only appears where I have the Broadlink with the usb cable and temperature …

check if device_Class is temperature

Hi.

Being able to change the entity to use say a Mushroom card and still retain the ability to move it about is fantastic. However is there no way when you Add a card to also have the ability to move it freely?

I would like to add something but cant control its placement.

Just getting started with this Dashboard, will buy you a coffee / beverage soon. Thanks so much for the work you put into it. HA noobie here and after a few reinstalls of HA it’s starting to work good.

Sorry see its logged as a feature request. +1 adding my voice to requesting it.

The temperature is the “State”

You need to add device_class: temperature to it then it works.

grandioos dit zeg! ziet er goed uit, mooie inspiratie bron.
( this looks awesome, good source for inspiration)

1 Like