DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Are there any speed improvements coming? I’m finding it’s taking 3-5seconds to load on all my devices.

If you go into edit mode and right click the entity you dont want to include and choose “Exclude entity in DD” it will remove that one from the room card’s calculations but still show everywhere else.

Hi all. I have an issue using the blueprints when trying to create a new page : I do see the list of imported blueprints, but nothing to click on for “use this BP” Any idea please ? Thanks a lot.

Vous ne pouvez pas ajouter un blueprint de type card dans une nouvelle page. C’est pour cela qu’ils ne sont pas disponible. Les cartes doivent être utiliser dans un aréa.

of course ! thanks

Hi. Is the ability to move around manually added entries like you can with the auto generated ones on the road map?

There is so much i would like to do in order to lay things out better but not being able to move stuff around is limiting. Just be good to know its on the road map.

FYI: As workaround I created for each button a fake helper and assigned a mushroom template card to it

Only now by editing the YAML by hand. I’m working on a drag drop function for these card in a next release.

1 Like

Don’t hear that much. Most users its max 1-2 seconds. What device are you running HA on?

By default it uses all temp sensors, then takes an average of it. So exclude the ones you don’t want. If you have 3 temp sensors and you only want to use 1. Then exclude the other 2 then it uses only the on ‘included’ (by default).

You can do that with HA theme.

I’m having also big performance troubles since upgrading to v3. I’m running HA Core on a rpi 2 Model B (I know old and slow), but with dd v2 it ran very smooth. Other lovelace dashboards are running also smooth. The default delay that I have is about 30 secs when I start the dd dashboard on differant tablet and laptops. On my phone (Pixel 6 Pro) it is also slow… At regular time the badges are refreshing and then I have a delay of about 20 secs. Please give back the performance of DD v2 ::slight_smile:

It’s a NUC with a Celeron N3060 with an SSD and 8GB RAM.

Has anyone got Apex cards working? I keep getting an error saying the “span is extraneous.”

I have the same problem, on device Ipad pro 12.9 (2022) iphone 13 Pro Max and macbook pro

Home assistant installed on home Assistant Blue (odroid)

the time to show dashboard is so slow on screen when I charge de lovelace, but for other dashboard (mushroom or other) is instantly

Did you try the latest version of apex cards and dd?

same issue here both latest version

apexcharts-card version 2.0.1 value.col_span is extraneous value.col_span _Ig
is extraneous value.col. _span xI is extraneous

Anyone know if there is a way to add the built-in HA conversations mic somewhere in the dashboard? I see them on any default dashboard but nowhere in Dwains.

Hello, is there a setting about screen size of tablet?
On my fire HD 8 the screen is not divided in two section and I cannot have entities on the same screen as I do on pc screen…

Thank you

I have the save problem with other, when switch on/off light on iphone or mac, icon changed to slow, about 3-5 seconds,