DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Values i ment

Where do you mean? Like temperature in the room cards or?

Yes and in entities cards in your entities.yml like so

sensor.power_per_day:
grouped_sort_order: 1
round: 1

After the HA latest update I’m not able to see the entities in the area where it says these many switches on. It’s blank.
Attached picture.

SmartSelect_20220908_190146_Home Assistant

2 Likes

There is a bug whit the latest HA Core update.

Thanks for posting the bug log. I was just about to see if someone else was having the same issue.

After latest updgrade, dwain is not working anymore.
This is my current version
Home Assistant 2022.9.4
Supervisor 2022.08.6
Operating System 8.5
Frontend 20220907.2 - latest

And this is the dwain dashboard error message
Custom Element doesn’t exist: Dwains-dashboard-layout

Any thoughts?
title: Home
icon: mdi:home
path: home
type: custom:dwains-dashboard-layout
cards:

• type: custom:homepage-card

My bad! CTRL+F5 resolved the issue

1 Like

hello beautiful your work, but is there a way to change the name of the type of devices? unfortunately the translation is wrong. I am Italian and the entity “cover” is translated into “coperchio” but it is wrong, the exact name is “tapparella” ". Can you change? thanks for everything

1 Like

This is happening with me also.

Have you possibly found a solution to this.

It’s a known issue; Double popups bug in HA 2022.9 · Issue #619 · dwainscheeren/dwains-lovelace-dashboard (github.com)

v3.3.0 - Fixed popup bug

Please consider a donation :+1:

How to update

• MAKE A BACKUP! Of your HA setup and the dwains-dashboard config folder in your root HA folder.
  • Update through HACS or download the zip and copy over existing files.
  • Reboot HA and CLEAR CACHE (browser and mobile app)!

V3.3.0 changelog

• DD works now in HA 2022.9
  • Fixed popup bug in HA 2022.9
  • Small other bug fixes.

Did you managed to get apexcharts-card 2.0.1 working? I’ve just installed dwains dashboard, but I’m always getting value.col_span is extraneous value.col_span_lg is extraneous value.col_span_xl is extraneous…?

1 Like

Thank you for this

After the last two or so, updates, I’ve had issues with editing cards. When enable edit mode, the menu popup-list is not visible, making it impossible to press the edit card properties button. Also some text is very unclear, especially in the welcome header (weather entity).
anyone else experiencing this?

No one facing the same issues? Not being able to edit cards, is making this theme useless to me. So are really hoping for a solution, but would be interesting to see if it’s just my setup though

don’t think i’ve seen it in any of the previous answers, I have two temperature sensors, in one room ( one for the room one for a fish tank) on the main screen for the room card it looks like it takes the average between both temps. not one or the other. Is there a way to choose one over the other to display in the room card?

also is there a way to permission access to specific rooms e.g stop son 1 switching in son 2 room lights

you could permission access to specific tabs on the lovelace dashboards

Yes, exclude the entity you don’t want to be considered for display. It will be excluded from the temperature calculation for the area tile, but it will still be available in the entity section of the area.

hello, can you tell me where the icons of the different rooms come from?