DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Have the same problems in edit mode and “merged” icons

Can anybody help?

Yeah exclude the original entity for temperature then add the templated one in the area and DD will use that.

Try the latest DD version.

I am using latest verison and excluding original temperature entity.

But when I exclude original entity then I don’t see any temperature in left side (room card or I don’t know how to name that). I see offset temperature when I click room card and then I see.

When I open offset temperature then I see that
This entity (‘sensor.philips_hue_outdoor_ce96d10b_temperaturo’) does not have a unique ID, therefore its settings cannot be managed from the UI. See the documentation for more detail.

Hello. I use the latest version of DD.
And, as @pissten described in github issue, the problem is with conflicting the custom:webrtc-camera card

I can see that I am not the only one who has apexcharts problem. As my colleagues wrote above, unfortunately it does not work:

Przechwytywanie

see solution proposed here, should solve your issue

1 Like

woo thanks ! :slight_smile:

Suddenly DD home page is blank, tryed to refresh, clear data from android app, redownload, nothing.
Other cards like lights, devices, sensors etc. works

Did you check in chrome on a computer/laptop? Can you check the developer tools console in the browser for any errors. Try first rebooting HA.

Reboot couple od times
i opened dev tools, where to see for error

Can you try to rename the dwains-dashboard folder to dwains-dashboard2 for example. The folder in the main HA folder so not the one in custom_repositories and see if you then got a loading dashboard?

My men
thx. Dwain, works
Room cards are without icons

Thanks for a very nice “plugin”! :slight_smile: It is super duper awesome for the mobile app!

Is there a way to add more categories under the “device” tab? How is this populated? Right now I have person, weather and light.

Can I add media, camera, sensors etc? How to do that? I have been trying to find info on this. Tried to edit the device.yaml file but no play.

Thanks! /Emil

EDIT:

Ooops I feel stupid. I realised now that EVERYTHING needs to go into respective AREA in Home Assistant. :laughing: :crazy_face:

Trying to use the vertical stack in cards and the grid layout cards and they don’t seem to be working? I can’t add any entities to them with the + sign. Any ideas?

Anyone got a more_page blueprint for the vacuum interactive map card?

I cant find the list of equipment used by dwain. I am 99.9% sure I saw them once… somewhere.

As a workaround, I create them in a regular HA dashboard and then just copy the code. :blush: