DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

What is the best practices to create a more page with multiple entities and not using a blueprint. A vertical stack or horizontal stack do not seem to work.

This is my situation right now.
How can I display that in other card too?
When I open offset temperature then I see that
This entity (‘sensor.philips_hue_outdoor_ce96d10b_temperaturo’) does not have a unique ID, therefore its settings cannot be managed from the UI. See the documentation for more detail.

2022-10-14 13_10_35-Dwains Dashboard – Home Assistant

I dont understand your question

Why is the temperature not displayed in “Väliala” card ? When I use original Philips hue temperature then it displays but I have made this code for offsetting temperature.

• platform: template

sensors:

philips_hue_outdoor_ce96d10b_temperaturo:

friendly_name: "Philips Hue Outdoor offset temperaturo"

value_template: "{{ states('sensor.sensor_signify_netherlands_b_v_sml004_ce96d10b_temperature') | float -2.3}}"

device_class: temperature

unit_of_measurement: "°C"

Did you add your sensor to the area? It must not be excluded or disabled. To have a unique ID, you must add this line to your sensor. It can be what you want.

Thank you.
That was the case :slight_smile:

In some cases HA itself asked for an item to be hidden. For example when a TASMOTA item has been set as a switch, I can change it to light in HA. HA creates a new Light entity and hides the Switch entity.

The DD in this case shows both entities. And I can’t “see” the hidden entity in the DD to try to do something!

Do you have noticed that, Dwain?

Is any one else receiving this error or can offer some assistance?

Everything works great, however when I try to to add a “more page” nothing happens. I don’t get the selector to choose a blueprint, etc

Error: missed comma between flow collection entries (4:2)

I am using the copy/paste code from the GitHub and have also tried reinstalling multiple times

Can anyone point me in the right direction? much appreciated

Anyone else had issues with Dwains becoming really slow to load? its now happening on all my different devices. it used to be really snappy but now is painfully slow. I couldnt see anything in the recent past that would account for this.

Is it possible its because i have too many entities that i have not hidden/excluded etc?

hey,

first of all i want to say - what a brilliant dashboard!
Everything runs perfectly and is set up great.

Thanks very much!

However, I have a small question:

Is it possible to create and summarize your own groups. For example: light and plug. It doesn’t have to work automatically…
It would be enough for me to be able to create individual subheadings. Then the assignment could be done manually.

I’ve already tried this with the Mushroom TitleCard. However, this can only be created at the top or bottom and cannot be moved.
I’ve searched and found nothing - but sorry if I missed a solution

Many greetings
Jan

I have the same problem. But even when I have excluded all entities (>700) it’s really slow. So it seems that the more entities I exclude the more slow the dashboard will be…

Same here, love the dashboard but it’s getting real clunky and slow over time. Values not appearing etc. Already tried restarting, clearing cache etc, but no luck

Hi,

is fully kiosk mode possible? If yes, how to setup?

Thanks!

Yes it is possible, but don’t got it configured myself.

Is there a way to remove this part completely and replace it with something else?

I love this dashboard a lot and want to say thank you for your work. There are only a few things a want to change and i don’t know if it’s possible.

I know you all are super smart and this is a newbie question.

But I ask humbly, will someone answer me please 🫠

@dwains, anyone? Please🙏

Do you got lovelace_gen or hki installed? The best for questions is to join my Discord server about Home Assistant and Dwains Dashboard here: Home Assistant Addicts Discord Server

How do I get rid off this double line around notifications?Naamloos-2

You can create your own themes with this line inside.

Thanks it worked only value had to be 0px