DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Any update on when this is being released?

Hello! I am wondering when trying to add a blueprint I get the next

and see this logs

hey,
any updates on the new release ? we really appreciate your work!

Hello! Please tell me if it is possible to swap the card somehow? Vertical Stack Card does not work.

Dwain, Great work on the Dashboard!! Im running the latest version, as well as Mushroom.
When I select a pop-up card for a light entity and select a Mushroom card, the dashboard is using a default Lovelace card.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mushroom and still have the issue.
Do you know if this is an issue with the dashboard or is it a Mushroom issue?

Thank you in advance!

Great job!!

I’ve searched elsewhere and this thread but can’t find a solution.

How do I change the colors of the icons on the room selection? Ideally I want the current room to be a different color than the rest.

DD get the colours from your HA user theme settings.

thanks dwain for this awesome dashboard and the response.

So no easy way to get different colors on different icons?

Hi.

I have installed DD on a new fresh install of HA. I seem to be missing my user accounts? There should be five users showing in there. I have added their pictures to the user accounts but all i am seeing here is a blank. Same when i view on my iPhone.

I have the same problem. Have a feeling the latest update of HA could have broken this maybe as I recalled mine was working.

Got mine work. Basically just removed DD and reinstalled and my persons starting showing up

Thanks , Decided to uninstall DD and just create my own dashboards. I think its time i stopped relying on others dashboards which then break and just do my own thing.

Great :slight_smile: nice its working again. Any other issues?

hi
i have problem , wont show
custom element doesnt exist: home-page card

see: After 2023.9 update - Custom element doesn't exist · Issue #726 · dwainscheeren/dwains-lovelace-dashboard · GitHub

1 Like

Downgraded back to 2024.8.4 and seems to working fine. We will need to wait for Dwain to have a look and see what has changed. Seems this is related to some change in the code of version 9. To downgrade, you can use the below command in terminal in you HA instance

ha core update --version 2023.8.4

Hello everyone,
I am writing from Spain and I want to thank Dwain for his huge work with this great tool.
What is not so great is the search in this “screen” to find solutions hahahahaha.
My questions:

• I want to change some terms in Spanish that are badly translated and others that I want to call in another way. How can I do it without in following versions or reinstallations it will crush it for me? Rooms is Habitaciones or Estancias but not Habitaciónes. In the devices screen is not translated “Cover” → Persianas, it is Selector, not Selección.
  • How can I make the “Good morning, afternoon, evening” to be in “Spanish” hours. Here at 20:00 is still good evening haha.

Thank you all for the help!!!

Hi all,
just installed DD3 and are curios about two things:

1. Why is there plenty of space between Home Alarm and Weather?
  2. Can I make other groups persistent while all e.g. lights are off and showing 0?

2 belongs also to the area cards. I want see all groups

Thanks,
Stefan

After 2023.9 update - Custom element doesn't exist · Issue #726 · dwainscheeren/dwains-lovelace-dashboard · GitHub I made a beta version for the bug.