DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

I still havn’t resolved this. Is this a problem for everybody?

I changed a line in init so custom cards are sorted and stays in the same place.
Maybe you will takeover the change in next release

It’s line 128 changed to:
for fname in sorted(os.listdir(hass.config.path(“dwains-dashboard/configs/cards/areas/”+subdir))):

I tried v3.5.0 again today and with Windows 11 Edge browser it changes the spacing quite dramatically on the top menu icons, but the show stopper is clicking on the three horizontal lines to access menu does not work? Same behaviour on had when v3.5.0 was in beta. I’m back on v3.4.3 with the dodgy custom element error. We need a v.3.5.1

I tried copy and paste your change but it broke DD?

I;m sorry I can not check it for you as i went back to previous version because the menu in V3.5 is/n working anymore.

1 Like

I installed this dashboard over the weekend and I’m having a difficult time navigating away from it on my mobile app. I’m still trying to set it up for my liking, but it’s not ready to use. When install looks to have automatically made it my default. When I make another dashboard the default, it doesn’t seem to make any difference on the mobile app.

Great, thank you. I wonder if it’s possible to add a search that only searches within this page, such as searching for a card name or a room name only on the home page. Also, how do I add data from both sensors to my card?

Same here, anyone else who experiences this issue?

I run WallPanel on my wall mounted tablets. After updating to 3.5.0 my tablets show the the Dwains-Dashboard menu when WallPanel activates. This doesn’t look great and will cause screen burn is there any way to hide the menu? This didn’t happen in 3.4.X. I’d stick with 3.4 but i get the browser error for the UI. Any help appreciated.

Team anyone install the calender weather calender blue print. I cannot figure out what is causing this error. I dont see weather info nor do I see my calender events. I have updated the entities in the blueprint.yaml file - what am I doing wrong?

Can you please al try beta 3.6.0 it fixed the bug of not opening the menu on mobile.

Doesn’t fix it for me on iPhone. The navigation icons are still padded out too.

still not opening the menu on mobile :(…
EDIT: worked after reset of the cache.

Try resetting the cache on my Discord a lot of users reported it was back working again.

1 Like

works for me now :+1:- but did have to delete the app cache twice (or I missed the button somehow the first time :slight_smile: )
Thanks!
it seems to have the sideeffect that installing a blueprint now also works again (issue Tapping on the Install Blueprint button does not work ? Either that or there’s a difference in brwoser settings as I am testing from work (but also firefox and afaik very similar settings)…

Yep seems to be working again after cache reset. Thanks @dwains

EDIT: The navigation menu down the bottom sits over the user menu option and the scroll of the navigation menu doesn’t work so you can’t access user menu option.

Working and sort is present.

Thank you

Hi. I’ve been using dwains dashboard for a while now and it often gets things that don’t work for me. How do i delete it from my system?

FIXED: Added Sonos device and the controls returned

I’ve deleted everything in the Devices tab… How to get it back? Also the edit button is gone.

Is it possible to remove a person/user from the top of the dashboard? I have a mqtt user that I need for my setup but don’t want it displayed on the dashboard. I have made it invisible and refreshed but it still shows. I cant find a way to remove it. Deleting the person/user is not an option Thanks