DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Worked like a charm doing it that way, thank you @dwains !! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Not sure, just copy the zip extract it and install it it are only 3 steps.

I can also confirm that these steps worked - thanks @dwains !

After upgrading from 2014.3.x to 2021.4.3, I got errors in the core logs and Dwain’s Dashboard showed an unknown error dialog. Overwriting the existing DT files with 2.0.2 fixed both issues.

I still have one error in my logs which I am trying to run down (see below), but it otherwise seems to work fine.

ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.202104073] http://192.168.#.###:8123/dwains_dashboard/js/dwains-dashboard.js:90:11007 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'config' of undefined
1 Like

You can ignore that error, its a small (bug) I need to fix in upcoming version.

@dwains The dashboard looks great! I see people are installing it via HACS, how is that done? I don’t see it in the repositories.

1 Like

First of all, what is this great! should be in hassio by default!
Crazy question. can i also use a camera on a page?

1 Like

Hey Guys!
I have a few problems and i hope someone could help me.

As you can see on the sceenshots, i have a few covers in a room, which only support open or close, but i’m always getting an undefined % state, anyone knows why and how to disable?

Second thing the covers (“Rollladen” in my picture) look a bit weird, because they are not centralized in the card.

And the “Wiedergabegeärte” (Media-Players) are too long, you can see some overlapping there.

Do you know, how to solve these problems?

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its a bug its fixed in next version. The translation is also too long, t he person who made the translation needs to change that :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m waiting on hacs default for a long time Adds new integration [dwainscheeren/dwains-lovelace-dashboard] by dwainscheeren · Pull Request #698 · hacs/default · GitHub

Yes camera on a room page for example see: dwains-dashboard-addons/rooms/camera at for-dd-2.0 · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

Add it manual in hacs by repo url.

Ok thanks for that info. then i hope, the next version will be released soon xD

Greetings

1 Like

I did it like this but I think I’m doing something wrong but what

- name: Gijs
    icon: fas:bed
    temperature: sensor.kamer_gijs_temperature
    humidity: sensor.kamer_gijs_humidity
    door: binary_sensor.0xbc33acfffe34c2a9_contact
    addons:
      - name: Camera
        path: 'dwains-dashboard/addons/rooms/garage/camera/page.yaml'
        button_path: 'dwains-dashboard/addons/rooms/garage/camera/button.yaml'
        data:
          entity: camera.blueiris_kamer_gijs 
1 Like

I can’t help you without an error or you tell what exactly is not working.

Does someone know, if i can add a new tab here?

I know i can add something new to the navbar with the more_pages file, but am i also able to add a new tab besides rooms and devices?

Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. What’s the link to the repo? I tried to add your GitHub as the repo but it won’t add to HACS. I assume I’m using the wrong link.

1 Like

That is not possible.

I also cant get this installed.

I’m on Home Assistant version - core-2021.4.5.

Any chance it’s not compatible? I’m not a total noob and have tried a few different ways but unfortunately can’t add the integration despite installing through HACS.

Update: Weird but after like 10 restarts from working on other items it has now showed up. Cant wait to start playing around.

1 Like

It should work, latest version 2.0.2 and version 2021.4.*. Try to install it manually its just copying 1 zip. Dwains Lovelace Dashboard | An auto generating Home Assistant Lovelace UI dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile by Dwains for desktop, tablet, mobile

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I just edited my post above but it randomly started showing up. Looks awesome by the way, I’ll be donating if it is something I decide to use after playing around.

1 Like