DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Awesome :slight_smile:

@dwains just read a few minutes in your github. Is it right, that you forked the lovelace-auto-entitites from thomasloven that it will work with cards that use entity instead of entitites? For example custom:button_card?

Thanks just got this properly set up. Looks amazing on my wall mounted tablet. Keep up the hard work @dwains and all the guys supporting by creating addons etc - much appreciated.

Gary.

Thanks @dwains !! Some days ago I discovered this amazing theme for HA. I will explore it if I can use it and will support you.

I want to cast your dashboard to my Nest Hub Max screen but I got this error:

What do I have add in the resources to solve this? These resources I have allready added:

Regards,
Bernd

NEW for Dwains Dashboard: I created a Security Dashboard with a nice glance for your motion sensors!

Grap it now: dwains-dashboard-addons/more_page/security_dashboard at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

gif sensoren

7 Likes

I have an issue that the calendar will not appear in the house_information.
What I did do:

• I have installed the Atomic Calendar Revive
  • I have added the page.yaml in the “config/dwains-dashboard/addons/house_information/calendar” folder
  • I have added this to the “/config/dwains-dashboard/configs/house_information.yaml”
- name: Calendar
  icon: mdi:calendar
  path: 'dwains-dashboard/addons/house_information/calendar/page.yaml'
  data:
    calendars:
       - calendar.ical_geburtstage
       - calendar.ical_mull
       - calendar.ical_privat

but the calendar does not appear in the view. I have added the calendars via the ical integration.

Can someone help me what I can do.

Download it now: dwains-dashboard-addons/more_page/climate dashboard at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

Climate Dashboard - Dwains Dashboard Add-on (more_page)

Climate Dashboard in Home Assistant Dwains Dashboard.

Created by Léon van der Linden

![](upload://4WoDB8TxXCEEl9YEEwWih97RmKX.png)

Result

Enjoy my dashboard? Help me out for a couple of :beers: or a :coffee:!

coffee

2 Likes

I’m intersted in getting this working also, but where you say “/config/dwains-dashboard/configs/house_information.yaml” the instructions say /dwains-theme/addons/house_information/calendar.

I’m wondering if this is still working since I have no dwains-theme only dwains-dashboard like you.

What page yaml?

Birthdays Dwains Dashboard Add-on (more_page)

Show Birtdays in a nice way.

Download it now: dwains-dashboard-addons/more_page/birthdays at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

Result

Enjoy my dashboard? Help me out for a couple of :beers: or a :coffee:!

coffee

1 Like

Dwains Dark Theme and Dwains Light Theme

I created two HA lovelace themes based on Dwains Dashboard. The themes ar perfect in combination with Dwains Dashboard!

Download it now: dwains-dashboard-addons/lovelace_theme at master · LRvdLinden/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

A Lovelace Dark theme based on Dwains Dashboard

Result

Enjoy my Lovelace theme? Help me out for a couple of :beers: or a :coffee:!

coffee

3 Likes

you dont need to add those to the resources, it will happen automagicly. Try clearing your cache on the device.

Make sure the card is loading. Try opening developer console (f12) and check on the tab console if the card is showing up there/loaded.

Weather Dashboard - Dwains Dashboard Add-on (more_page)

Weather Dashboard in Home Assistant Dwains Dashboard.

Download it now!

Result

Enjoy my card? Help me out for a couple of :beers: or a :coffee:!

coffee

2 Likes

On phone and can’t copy the url for github instructions, but if you navigate to config/dwains-dashboard/configs/house_information.yaml the example lists a page.yaml being needed.

Are these instructions outdated?

Thx

Hey there, great dashboard and nice work!

I would really like to integrate some of your things into my dashboard. For example the top bar on mobile devices with some overview information. I tried to do something like this with a picture elements card but I’m not really happy with it. How did you implement this top bar menu? Thanks in advance!

Greetings and stay safe!

1 Like

No I can’t finde the atomic calendars. How can I troubleshoot the root cause

With Dashboard you talking about?

I meant this part:

I am playing around right now. Your custom cards are just available inside the whole 1-click-dashboard package?

But it’s always really hard to get something out from a finished config especially with templates because my knowledge is missing there.

Thanks in advance

Great job. Here are my questions /thoughts
I’m going to wait for areas over groups myself as this will fit more with how home assistant seems to work and will be faster to configure.
Calling this a theme is a bit confusing as ha themes are just colors. This is much more.
Is there a way to have just the room information presented as tiles like the home screen to display on the room tablet?
Hope this gets integrated into the main version as I really don’t want there to be separate ways of doing things and breaking changes along the way.
Great work. Really appreciated.