DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Yes, it’s back up & running. Thx!

1 Like

Working ! When can we expect DD3.0? Auto dashboard lets go.

1 Like

Could you please include Slovak language to the package? I’ve sent pull request on github, hopefully it was good, I’ve done pull for the first time. Now my install didn’t load and I need to apply it manually. Thanks!

1 Like

update was like a walk in the park

1 Like

I’m getting an error on my mobile after the update. “custom element doesnt exist: dwains-wrapper-card”
Checked and the files are there.

1 Like

Update via HACS worked fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All good here :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good here

2 Likes

Just updated to 2021.5.0 and DD 2.0.3 without issues, as easy as always… thanks!

1 Like

Had to log out and back in on the Android HomeAssistant app to clear this error

1 Like

Hello. New HA User and your dashboard is definitely making it a lot easier for me to get started :slight_smile:

One question - I don’t have any smart lights installed (yet) so the All Lights page is a bit meaningless for me. Is there a way to disable that entry apart from commenting out the content in 02.lights.yaml under custom_components/dwains_dashboard/lovelace/views/main/? I’m thinking that if I modify that entry it will get clobbered on the next update, which can get annoying over time.

2 Likes

I also want to remove all lights :rofl:

1 Like

Updated naar de laatste versie van het Dashboard en HA!
Geen enkel probleem ervaren.

Thanks Dwain!

1 Like

Take a look on my GitHub for what you can do with Dwains Dashboard and grap the more_page addons from Dwains GitHub

4 Likes

Hello, I’m stuck on 1.4.1 because I can’t delete the folders and files I have to. What am I doing wrong?
When I try to delete the folders HA says that there are files in the directory.
Need help…

1 Like

How do you mean stuck, 1.4.1 to 2.0.0 has a good upgrade guide with all the steps you need to take to upgrade. Also you can join the HAA discord group for personal support on upgrading. :slight_smile:

I’m following your guide and step 2 is to delete some files in folder dwains-theme. I’ve renamned the folder to dwains-dashboard. Byt I can’t delete files in tjat folder. When I try to delete views, I got a message that says “error, there are files in this folder”.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=give+Linux+permission+to+delete+files&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&sxsrf=ALeKk010bGN-kWZtx9EEnOyp2Q6p4V0QnA%3A1621024596947&ei=VN-eYNKqObi_3LUPr7WlyAI&oq=give+Linux+permission+to+delete+files&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BAgAEEc6BAgjECc6CAgAEAcQBRAeOgQIIRAKUIo_WP5rYORxaABwAXgBgAGFAogB2gmSAQUwLjMuM5gBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

1 Like

Just got this set up and running. On my iPad or looks great, but on my phone using the Android app the top bar isn’t black like the screenshots or like it is on my iPad. It seems to copy the colour of the header, so right now I’m using the light google theme so the top bar is white and unreadable. If I switch to the light default theme, the top bar is the home assistant blue.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Yes, My dashboard only applies the color/theming inside my dashboard. The blue topbar on the mobile app is the color of your HA theme itself. The way I did this is that my dashboard theme is only applied inside my dashboard and doesn’t touch any other dashboard or your HA colors/theming itself.

To fix the blue bar there is a sort of fix by @LRvdLinden see dwains-dashboard-addons/lovelace_theme at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

1 Like