DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Use Dwains Light Theme and problem solved!

2 Likes

Thanks @dwains for your work, that’s impressive !

With the important involvement of @thomasloven and his Font awesome integration, that’s now fully possible to use colored icons and make our subscription to flat icon profitable :slight_smile:

You have to use : icon: fapro:iot-locked#fullcolor
Quick advice some time replacing W/H by view box must be necessary, so you can use SVGOMG - SVGO's Missing GUI

1 Like

HAve you tried Duotone in Safari? Cannot seem to get it working. All icons show fully filled.

1 Like

@dwains : Did you had time to try a Google cast of your Dashboard to a Nest hub (max)?

1 Like

No I dont got a Nest hub or anything else to cast here in my house. But I know others have used my dashboard to cast to a nest on the Discord.

@dwains What sources are used for the dwains-flexbox-card? It’s just like not all sources are added in the resources list causing this red box error.

1 Like

Casting a tab from Google Chrome is possible, so I think they did it that way and this works here but unusable on a Nest Hub (to small and no touch possible)
Casting from an automation doesn’t work here.

1 Like

I had Dwaynes theme working fine a few versions back but then it broke for some reason. I am now trying to reinstall on version 2021.5.4. I copy the custom_components from the most recent version but when I go to integrations to install dwains dashboard, I get -" Aborted Only a single configuration of Dwains Dashboard is allowed."

I have tried deleting all references to Dwains theme and reinstalling from scratch but I cant make any progress.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I just did a fresh install for the first time and I am not getting the config folder. Dashboard seems to be working, except for not having any content of course. But the /config folder is not present.
However I do see the /dwains_dashboard/installation/ignorethisfolder folder with the yaml files in it. If I copy these to /config, will this also be a solution?

1 Like

Don’t you have it already installed in your integrations page?

Try a HA reboot if that doesnt work copy that folder yes. Notice it’s in your main HA folder, so not in custom_components.

Ok I need to get my glasses fixed… :sweat_smile: Was looking in the custom_component folder indeed, config folder is present in the base HA folder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes, i got stuck on that for a day or 2. I had HACS problems too because i hadnt updated in a while, but up and running now, just researching how to get my camera to show

I deleted the integration at one point and now it wont allow me to re-install the integration.

Do you like sports?

Grab your copy on this two nice Dwains Addons! An down forget to star :wink:

EK 2021: dwains-dashboard-addons/more_page/EK 2021 at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub
F1: GitHub - LRvdLinden/f1_dd_addon

2 Likes

Hi @LRvdLinden , many thanks for these addons!

For the record, in the f1.yaml I had to change
{{ state_attr(‘calendar.f1_track’, ‘location’) }}
to {{ state_attr(‘calendar.f1_tracks’, ‘location’) }}
Maybe it is the way I added the calendar, not sure.

Very much enjoying this dashboard and the flexibility it provides.

After having setup the basics i’ve now plunged into the world of popups which seems to work well!

Keep up the great work Dwain!

(p.s. yes, the PV power currently looks more like winter… the Month of May turns out to be the month of clouds and rain here in the Netherlands)

1 Like

That looks cool, are your sharing your config on GitHub

Because I allready have a folder custom components, I added the folder dwains_dashboard to this folder and the files .gitnore and hacs.json
I added the integration and after a restart I have the D-icon in my left taskbar.
However I do not have a configs folder or an add-ons folder
Should I create those folders myself or do I have to do anything else ?