DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

and i I would like to use another path like /config/dwains_dashboard/customize … that would work ? or do i just put it in the “standard” customize.yaml?

works! . but need to wait for size option… popup is too small :stuck_out_tongue:

I have now started to use this and so far I like this! I’m wondering do this dashboard support this kinda live weather information which is basically just url. This is not custom card, it build in normal lovelace (webpage)

make a room addon or popup :slight_smile:

great news!

Hi all,
can I add to the DD menu one item for an addon from the supervisor which is visible in the sidebar and is using ingress? I have tried:

more_page.yaml:

more_page:
  addons:
    - name: LMS
      icon: mdi:music-note
      path: '/fc57b866_lms'
      main_menu: 'true'

but I get this error:

### [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/fc57b866_lm

I could create a new file with iFrame card but iFrame with Ingress doesn’t work very well in the HA app on the iPhone. I know it because I have it in a popup for one entity so I wanted to try something else…

Thanks!

When I click a single light, it turns on (or off). According to the documentation it should turn on or off when doubleclicking like when you doubleclick a room or a lightgroup? Its like its reversed on the single light. Anybody experienced this?

I created the room Kitchen, in this room i have several lights. How do i make them show? either a buttom “lights” and when i click that one i come into a new window and all the lights are there, or can they all be shown in the “kitchen” room??

Check out some examples (code) here, maybe they can help you in the right direction dwains-dashboard-addons/more_page at master · dwainscheeren/dwains-dashboard-addons · GitHub

Do you got a light group or an normal group?

It’s normal behavior. Double click on room on homepage toggles the lights on/of. Entering the room and clicking double on lights does the same. Open lights page and click on a lights turns it on/off then hold or double click for the light popup.

i would like to have the ligths one and one…

I don’t really follow it. But if you got a room with 10 lights, put those lights in an group and put that group in the room. Then you can control all 10 the lights individual inside the room.

(post deleted by author)

i have made this group in configuration.yaml
Namnlös2
now what am i supposed to put in at line 6)

I am not able to resolve this!! Any help! Tried clear cache but not working!

i am having the same issue on tablet and smartphone. anybody knows how to solve this?

click on “developer tools” (left sidebar) then go to “states”.
where it says “entity” type in light. you should get something like light.fonster.
that´s what u have to add in line 6 after light:

edit: it could also be something like group.fonster

click on your name/picture in the sidebar and make sure you selected Dwains Dashboard in Dashboard.

also in Settings → Integration click on Configure on Dwains Dashboard and select a Theme.

I guess this fixes it.

thanks…is working for the moment with choosing the dashboard…

1 Like