DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

now it is working fine!, i think i ran into one of the previous build bugs. i reinstalled today and it is all now working… great job

I use the iOS app.

I access via my own domain name with valid SSL issued by a certificate authority. Have accessed this way for years but only became an issue since DD3.0

hi there. Dashboard looks awesome. Question how did you change the mdi icons on your button card. is it a png? unable to get this work yet. downloaded a couple icons from flaticon and tried to use picture_entity: /local/custom_icons/XXX but does not work.

I replied to you in the Discord forum.

@dwains how do you change the theme post initial setup? I cant find that option anywhere

Friends good night
this dashboard is the best congratulations
I’m having a problem I configure the popups via computer and I can’t view it on my phone through the ha app, the pattern appears am I doing something wrong?

Is there a way to edit “grayed” person who’s not home?
Is there a way to choose climate emtity?

how do you mean?

try resetting the app cache.

What do you want to do with that person?
Yes Climate you can set just add a climate entity to an area and it shows as climate in DD.

There was an option during setup to configure the theme i.e. dark, light, custom etc.

That is not part of DD itself, you can set a theme in your profile settings of your HA account.

What would be good i to carry across the header that has all the circles on the main page to each area you open so it gives you an overview of the area and the entities in there ie Lights on?? Thoughts?

Ok thanks. How do I fix this? I cant see the icons with my theme

I’ve added some new theme vars for that in next release :slight_smile: (3.1)

• Added some new theme variables for theming things: --dwains-house-information-badge-background, --dwains-house-information-badge-color, --dwains-info-badge-background, --dwains-info-badge-color
2 Likes

Also good news for some people. Sneak peek of a new function in 3.1
This way you can disable or hide all entities inside an area with 1 click. Then start working the other way around.
So by default DD loads all entities and you hide/disable the entities you don’t wanna see. With this you then can start by default all hidden/disabled and start enabling/showing the ones you want :slight_smile: I hope you like it.

10 Likes

Is it possible to increase the number of columns for the right panel? As I can see I can have only 4 items per row

1 Like

For now not, but i’m working on that in one of the next releases.

thank you so much @dwains !!!

I’m having an issue where I cannot move custom cards (the icon for moving doesn’t appear.

the “temperatura_exterior and temperatura_promedio on top” are the defaults cards that come with Dwains installation but when i add any custom card I lose the left move icon, just letting you know =)

1 Like

Can you disable an area entirely?

For example, I have an area called HA Dev where I have a bunch of intermediate entities that are used by some of my automations, but that I would never either manipulate or view by themselves. So I would like that entire area simply not to show in a Dwain 3.x dashboard.

Apologies for the naïve question, but as a long time DD 2.x user, I’m carefully planning out my migration and identifying things (like my much loved Sonos addon from Jeroen Klompen) that may require more work or may simply not be supported in 3.x.

1 Like