deCONZ Addon

dont see it yet, still 1.4 here

Which HA version are you on?

ow, its now, i had to refresh
well, still no VNC :frowning:
ill wait for that untill i move on

VNC (I know what is VNC :smiley:) for what?

to see your mesh network, usefull for troubleshoting

Something similar to zigbee2mqtt Network Map?

example :

It’s needed to be installed somewhere?
Actually I use Phoscon as web app to pair the devices, am I wrong not using the Deconz for Windows (or for Osx if any)?

yes, using phoscon too, i just want to see the mesh, if all its connected well
if you use Marthoc deconz addon, then you will have the feature, the official deconz addon doesnt have it “yet”

Grazie Fabio

I will wait and see…

do the upgrade 2.0 but … how can i entry in poschon ?!?

Phoscon should be running on port 9880, you can see it from the addon page

perfect ! thanks ! but the link from the addons for web ui dont work -.-’

Just uninstalled version 1.4 and installed version 2.0. Rebooted, restarted and it looks like I am almost there.

Configuration-> Integration -> deCONZ Zigbee gateway configuration, I get this popup. And I can’t remember what the checkboxes is for. I only want to import the devices, not groups etc.
Can someone refresh my checkbox memory?

I have some other things bugging my brain. I once copyied deCONZ_Rpi_0x262f0500.bin.GCF to usr/share/deCONZ/firmware/ but later deleted the file deCONZ_Rpi_0x262f0500.bin. But it still comes up in the addon log?

My ConBee is on "device": "/dev/ttyUSB0", but the addon log has this entry "11:44:49:335 dev /dev/ttyAMA0". Anything to worry about?

I think the first one is virtual sensors, and the second one is groups. So I guess you could just press submit

Yeah, the first is virtial sensor. Thanks!

Installation of version 2.0 looks ok. I can see that deConz is ok on the Integration page.

But when pressing button "Open WEB UI" on the addon page, I get the initial Gateway page. When clicking on the "P", the gateway displays "Please wait until the search for gateways has finished". When the inicator line ends, nothing happens .
And I am stuck?

I get a similar issue as well. It lists my gateway but I can’t click on it to get in. I gave it a few hours and rolled it back to a snap. Will try messing around with it again later.

For me the only way to connect is via: local ip:9880

Even after the upgrade to 2.0? It looks like it changes ports and can’t browse to it outside of hass.

Hassio.local:40850 worked outside of hass. I’m in and it’s working great.

1 Like