deCONZ events not showing up in HA, even though everything seems to be connected

I have a ConBee II plugged into an Odroid N2 running Supervised Home Assistant (version 0.106.2) and I made sure to plug it in via a usb extension cable like suggested by the manufacturer.

I’ve combined all the screenshots because the forum only let’s me upload a single image:

I’ve set up the official deCONZ Addon (top left image).

I’ve succesfully paired two IKEA on/off switches (top right image).

If I connect to deCONZ via VNC I can see the switches light up in the interface when I press the physical buttons (bottom left image).

But unfortunately no events show up in HA (bottom right image).

I’ve also tried to set up automations with the unique_ids which I saw in the log when HA connects to deCONZ, but none of them worked so I’m thinking there is a problem in HA receiving events from deCONZ.

Does anyone know what else I could try to fix this?

Have you paired ha and deconz?

You need to go to “Configuration > Integrations” and add the deCONZ integration. In fact, it happened to me the other day, it took me 20 minutes to realise I forgot that.

1 Like

@SaNewm @xavimi thanks for the advice, but I had already done that earlier.

In the meantime, I delete the switches from deCONZ and re-added them. I then connected to deCONZ via VNC again to confirm that they are connected and the button presses were shown slightly different instead of a green blink the deCONZ UI showed a blue blink and then a green blink.

And sure enough, now the events are seen by Home Assistant - so it seems the pairing was not fully successful the first time - so for anyone seeing the same behavior, try re-connecting the switches to the ZigBee gateway.

Glad you have worked it out

Having more or less same issue - sensors not showing up in deCONZ integrations in HomeAssistant…
What to - how to ? Home assistant has been restarted